Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Tawney's second date.

Back To Topics
    • March 17, 2013 8:08:00 AM EDT
    • Tawney's second date.

The following is a true account of Tawney’s second slutwife adventure with her friend Tony. It is in her own words in a story she wrote for me:

I got a text that he was available at night so I said that I would meet him at a local pool hall/bar. He was just coming off of work and wanted to see me. I had a nice bath and got myself squeaky clean. My hair was blow dried and I put on some eye makeup. I wore a black bra with pink leopard straps and a little bow in the front. I wore a sleeveless black dress that had a plunging neckline and a black necklace that had lots of bobs and a chain edge. I wore some great sandals and cool earrings and some fab perfume.

I parked and walked to the bar, then I texted him that I was there. The room upstairs had a bar in the front area and pool tables off to the side. Various artwork hung from the walls and the speakers were blaring. He came in and we ordered some beer and food. He offered me the drink and we sat by the pool tables. He was wearing a dark jacket and carrying a backpack. We talked about work and the art on the walls. Then about the place, as I had never been there. The atmosphere seemed pretty relaxed and we hung out a bit.

Then he asked me if I wanted to play and I said ok. He ordered us some cues and I think I broke. I managed to sink a few balls. Then he went and did the same. It happened to be that I had a very low-cut top and I'm sure that I looked pretty provocative as I was hanging over the table trying to sink the balls. At any rate, at the end of the game, he sunk the white ball and lost, so I won. After that we settled our bill and decided to walk a bit.

It was a nice warm summer night and it had just rained, so the air was fresh and sweet. We were looking for a rooftop patio. At some point we stopped by a coffee shop and grabbed an espresso and sweet tart. Then we sat outside watching the traffic. A couple was posing at the intersection as they posed for a video. Some patrons were getting out of the theatre. Lots of cars popped by and there were a couple of bums shouting out things, but it all went by in a blur.

We made our way to another bar and he had a guiness and I had a 1/2 pint. We were there for last call I think because there were only about 10 people in the bar. We talked provocatively about all types of things in the past, and his current mail art projects, and plans coming up. He asked me if I would like to go back to his place. I said ok so we walked back to my car and I drove him there.

I parked on the street and we went in, and then walked his dog down the street for a bit. Afterwards, we went inside and he put on a dvd. We were watching it and we started to kiss. I kissed him and he grabbed me hard and kissed me passionately. I was enjoying his kiss so I showed him more.

We moved down the couch and I pushed him back against the end. I started to undo his pants as we kissed. I had my hand on his chest and a hand on his belt buckle. I got it undone and undid the fly. I grabbed his cock and lifted it out of his pants. I kissed him on the mouth and then started to go down, kissing his chest as I went. I put my mouth over it and he let out a groan. I went all the way down his shaft and licked it up to the tip. Then I licked around his tip until I could feel him getting really large.

I started to pump my mouth up and down his cock and he was moaning... he really liked it. He was getting really big. Then he asked me to go to the bedroom. It had a skylight and a bed and a big padded headboard. I pushed him down on the bed and pulled off his pants. He was kissing me. Then I took off his underwear and started to put my mouth on his cock again. I was taking control.

I knelt on top of him and was taking him in my mouth. At some point he took off my top and bra. I was dragging my teeth up his shaft and tickling him with my necklace. My hand was massaging his prostrate. I put his balls in my mouth too. I was going up and down his cock and licking it. He told me he was going to cum. I put my whole mouth over top of it and he came inside my mouth. I held it for about 30 seconds and then finally let it go.

Afterwards we cleaned up and looked up at the sky for a while. He told me that I was very good at that. We eventually got dressed and I went home.

This post was edited by tawneyac at March 17, 2013 8:42:20 AM EDT
    • March 17, 2013 9:33:21 AM EDT
    • Tawney's second date.

Very hot story. Long build up to the sex parts. But you kept me reading. Very good description of the bj especially the part where you drag your teeth along the shaft. Also the part of holding his cum in your mouth and "then finally let it go". That begs the question, did you swallow or spit? Thanks for this story. Please write more.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel