Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
  • Topic: Weird Wild or Whacky?

Back To Topics
    • March 17, 2013 10:49:37 AM EDT
    • Weird Wild or Whacky?

So many people claim to be in the lifestyle,yet I have yet to hear too many stories of how they became "Swingers" Mine started about &%&% years ago Embarassed and no I am not saying how long or how old Wink. I was working with a friend up in the a-hole of the elephant (and those that know what I am talking about will know where that is..if not hint turn the map of Ontario sideways and look at it)we just got back from a hard days work installing a crap load of carpets and flooring. Got cleaned up and had some BBQ and a few drinks. Then his wife disappeared into the bedroom and came out with the slinkiest,black see through that I had ever seen.Surprised Well lets just say that I woke up, my little monster woke up, and regardless of her husband being there we sure made the night go by quick. Mind you the next day was a little tense 1-because we had another full day of installing flooring and 2-because my buddy seemed to always be watching me.Undecided Finally he asked how I enjoyed myself last night, and well lets just say that for a two fingered typist I would be here till May 2-4 typing the story out. Though I did enjoy the "interaction" many more times after that. So tell us , how did you get involved????? Laughing

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel