Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: The "CUM Bath"

Back To Topics
    • March 17, 2013 2:08:00 PM EDT
    • The "CUM Bath"

I actually lived a Bukkake style fantasy night which I will post later but this is the dream that started...

It starts out with me just lying on my bed dozing my hands are actively roaming all over my body. I start to ahem... shall we say masturbate, then out of nowhere comes these 3 sexy guys sorry 4 sexy dudes come and start stroking their cocks standing over me and watching the action.

I grab one of the cocks and starting sucking and playing with it and he starts to deep throat me, this leads me to start fondling one of the other guys standing around watching, in the meantime one of the guys gets down on his knees and moves down to my pussy and starts to suck and play with my clit...omg I'm in pure ecstasy at this point, but one guy whispers in my ear don't cum yet on hold were not done. Guy number one is still deep thrusting in my mouth and me I can’t get enough of his wet, thick, hard cock. I’m lapping it up like kitten laps up milk from a bowel. This is just insane again I’m just about to cum and the say again no don’t cum yet, I’m sooo wet and dripping it’s not funny, the guys are dripping as well and oh so close. The one who was sucking my pussy is also every hard he stands puts on a condom and within seconds is in me so hard I just about explode. The boys around me with their hard cocks yell, now, now, I cum as I’m about to yell in pure happiness “OH GOD “the men CAME over my body, my face my pussy, in my hair, I gush my juices all over the cock that was just in me......it was my first all over cum bath... there we were panting wanting more but I was exhausted and laid there just with this smile on my face like the cat who just caught the mouse.

Hope you Enjoyed! Tongue out

kk

This post was edited by KitKat at March 17, 2013 2:08:15 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel