Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: My Easter Secret

Back To Topics
    • April 1, 2013 2:01:12 PM EDT
    • My Easter Secret

Easter morning was the most shameful yet exciting morning of my life. When I say I was very naughty girl, I mean it. I went to visit My family from out of town. I got in Sat. Morning .My step bother was also visiting, He looked nothing like the short little nerd I remember seeing from time to time. He was Tall Dark and YUMMY! My pus dripped just looking at him. As the day went on, we visited, ate and had wonderful family time. Later on that Night I decided to go out and party , my step brother asked if he could tag along , I said yes and we set off to the Club. He bought the first round, and I got the second. By the time we left , I was wasted and thinking about How I want to fuck his brains out.

As we rode back to the house, I got up the nerve to grab his cock. To my surprise He was already Hard. I heard him say "Mmmm Yes just what I was thinking"! I smiled and continued on. I pulled his large rod out and began licking and sucking it. Mmmmm I moaned as I tasted him. with every bob of my head on his cock my pussy got wetter, I want him inside so badly. We decided to get a room to continue. I sucked him til we got there. As we pulled into the parking lot of the Hotel he came. I sucked and drank every drop of his warm semen, loving every drop.

When we got into the room, He began taking my cloths off, as he kissed my neck and rubbed my tits. My pussy throbbed with excitement as he pulled my panties down and spread my legs to eat! This is so bad I thought, " This is My STEP BROTHER! I grew up with him" ! But it feels so good, I dnt want to stop, I won't stop!

He started licking my pussy so good. Fucking me with his tongue til I squirted all over it. He licked it up with pleasure. When he was done, I sucked him back hard and climbed on top. I shoved his cock deep inside my pussy, pausing for a moment, savoring the fact that it felt like this cock was made for my pussy. He fill me perfectly it seemed and I rode him proudly! Ride that dick he said to me, as I bounced up and down on him, I'm sure I came three times. He had that good, good and he was giving it to me.

He flipped me over on my back and began to pound my pussy hard, holding my legs up and spread wide. FUCK ME I screamed ! GET THIS PUSSY BOI ! I'm getting it Sis he said. "Oh Yes" I thought, "this is Nasty" ! He pulled out and filled my mouth once again with his juices, and I swallowed with pleasure.

This is so bad he said as he got behind me, "You're a bad girl" I looked back and said A Bad girl for a naughty little boy, Now fuck me Bother I want your cock. As you please sis, As you please.

He grabbed a handful of my long black hair and Started drilling my wet cunt hard and deep. A moaned with pleasure, squirting back to back. He spanked me like a bad girl should be spanked as we fulfilled A naughty fantasy of so many people. I loved It ! and I told him so as he skeet ed all over my ass .

On the ride to our parents home, we both agreed that we would be as normal as possible it front of our parents. They would be Pissed! We arrived went inside to our rooms and went to sleep. I woke later this morning thinking of it and so did he, cause we met in the bathroom and fucked again.....

If you own your own website and would like to purchase on of my stories for you site Please inbox me.

Written By Secret

This post was edited by ExoticLust at April 1, 2013 2:01:51 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel