Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: Dogging around Toronto. By Galanga

Back To Topics
    • April 4, 2013 10:11:10 AM EDT
    • Dogging around Toronto. By Galanga

We first met Galanga, the author of this and some other terrific sex stories on the original Club-Privé website back in 1996/1998 and then according to her at our house parties and dance & sex parties in Toronto on the waterfront and at Sweet Cheeks in Mississauga.

I am reposting this and some other stories by Galanga without her express permission although I'm pretty sure she would be proud to have me display her postings.

We discovered this story/Expose on a site called Experience Project www.experienceproject.com Needless to say I like many others here and across the world am fascinated by dogging stories, as well as, adult theatres and adult theater websites. So here without another word of delay or fardela. . . 

Dogging Sites In Toronto

By: galanga      Written on May 19th, 2011

Here are the two most popular dogging sites in Toronto, Canada (where I live). Both are close to "lover lanes", and both are crawling with perverts who spend all day jerking off while watching kids have sex.

As I described in a previous post, these men only jerk off to completion when they have to leave the areas. They spend hours in a state of extreme arousal and imminent orgasm.

At Ross Lord many of these men, as straight as they are, will leave the area through the "gay trails" so that they could take orgasm in the mouth of a gay man. When a dogging girl shows up, these men congregate at the dogging site for a sexual feeding frenzy.

1. Ross Lord Park

In Ross Lord Park there are three areas popular with the alternative sex crowd. Two of them are forest trails in which gay men roam looking to give blowjobs to other men. At the far end of the park is an open area surrounded on one side by a river and on the other by a dense forest through which wind the trails mentioned above. In the open area close to the treeline of the forest are a number of little nooks used as lovers lanes by kids from a nearby Catholic high school. Between June and September these nooks are very active averaging about one couple every hour or so. The voyeur/perverts hide in the forrest where they have a very good view into the nooks. At the beginning of summer the kids move a picnic benches into the nooks on which to have full-blown sex. Below is a photo of one of these nooks and the forest in which the perverts hide. The woods just behind this bench is the most popular dogging site in Toronto.

2. Morningside Park

Morningside Park is way on the outskirts of the city, and that's probably why it's not more popular. Like Ross Lord there is a nearby high school, and the park is used as a lovers lane. Unlike Ross Lord, however, the nooks where the kids go are not easily accessible from the woods, and the perverts can't get as close to them. Deep in the woods is the dogging site.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel