Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Scrap booking party

Back To Topics
    • April 19, 2013 3:46:43 PM EDT
    • Scrap booking party

A couple of years ago while I was still living nearSeattle, I would attend scrap booking parties about once a month or so.  These were all women with twenty to thirty of us and were usually held at the community center in Black Diamond, and would last all night.  I was thirty one at the time, and easily the baby of the group by many years with most of the ladies being old enough to be my Mother.

At one party during a heat wave in August, one of the gals suggested we move the party to her place about a mile away.  Since the air conditioning wasn’t working at the community center, we could be more comfortable at her place.  About a dozen of us decided to go to her house on this night.  I had known all of them for several years as they were Wiccan like me, and we had been to many events with the church.

Her house was off a gravel road in the woods with no neighbors close.  It was a good sized house surrounded by evergreen trees sitting by itself in the middle of nowhere, so there was no need of fences.  It was early evening and still light out when we arrived.  The house was air conditioned, which felt nice, and spacious.  We set up our materials in the kitchen, and Becca asked if we would like to have the grand tour.  She showed us the bedrooms, the bathrooms, etc., and finally out the back to the deck where we had a beautiful view of the valley.  Off the deck in the back there was a hot tub and a nice grassy area. 

We went back inside to the kitchen and one of the girls suggested we turn this into a real party and mix up a pitcher of margaritas.  We all eagerly agreed.  We were probably on our third or fourth round when someone got the idea of putting the hot tub to good use, so we decided to move outside.  I took this opportunity to use the restroom, and was the last one out.  Since this wasn’t a planned activity, of course none of us had any swim suits with us.  This didn’t seem to bother anyone. 

When I got outside, all the ladies were already nude, some in the hot tub, some sitting in chairs on the deck enjoying the warmth from the sun as it was starting to set.  Not being one to get left out, I removed my clothes and headed for the hot tub. 

There wasn’t room for me to sit inside, so I took a seat on the edge with my feet in the water.  I couldn’t help but notice that the ladies there were all looking at me, so I asked what they were looking at.  They were staring at my crotch.  I was shaved completely bare, and I guess this was new to most, if not all of them.  They started teasing me about it, and then I was asked if I would let them see it better, so I spread my legs and leaned back.  One of the ladies reached over and touched my pussy lips with her wet fingers, sending shivers up my spine, and proceeded to examine my bare young pussy quite thoroughly, rubbing my smooth outer lips and spreading them to expose my inner lips and clit.  The stimulation aroused me greatly, causing my large clit to become fully erect and exposed.  It was just over an inch long as it throbbed and bobbed in the air.

I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the setting or what, but I didn’t protest or resist, and was getting very aroused from the attention.  The gals asked me about being shaved, why I do it, how it felt, and so on.  This attracted the attention of the ladies on the deck, so now I was surrounded by the whole group as I began to answer their questions.  I told them that I shave it all off because I like the way it looks and feels being smooth, and how much more sensitive I was with no pubic hair.  I started to first keep it shaved after my divorce, kind of a new beginning for me.

While telling me how much she admired the look of my bare labia, a second lady reached over and started to touch my crotch.  One of the ladies standing outside the tub asked if I was aroused.  I groaned and said that I was.  She said she thought so because of how erect my nipples were now compared to when I undressed, and cupped one of my breasts in her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. 

Another gal admired how good my body looked and said that my breasts looked good for being a mom as she reached for my other breast and rolled my hard nipple between her fingers.  I felt like I was a new toy for the ladies to play with, but I didn’t mind it at all, enjoying the attention.  One gal asked me if I shave my anus too.  I told them that I shave it all.  They seemed surprised, asking how since I can’t see where I’m shaving.  I couldn’t really explain how, so I stood up to show them how, leaving one foot in the water, and the other on the edge of the tub, I leaned over and spread my cheeks to kind of simulate how I shave myself.  I really was spread and on display like this, and a couple of the ladies took it upon themselves to feel how smooth I was there too, touching my asshole and exploring my butt crack.

At this point I was completely horny and needed badly to get off, so I told the group I was turned on and horny and that I would love it if they could bring me to an orgasm.  We weren’t a bunch of lesbians, but I think because of the alcohol, some were freely exploring any curiosity they may have had about sex with another women. 

Since my plea gave permission to do what they wanted to me, a couple of ladies wasted no time as one slipped two fingers in my pussy and proceeded to finger fuck me while another nibbled and sucked my nipples. I was still in my awkward on display position as the one fingering me rubbed her thumb against my asshole and slipped it inside.  This gave me my first orgasm of the night, and I moaned loudly.  Another gal kneeled in front of me and we kissed deeply.  I no longer cared who did what to me.  I was the center of attention in what could only be described as an all girl gangbang.  Not all of them participated in pleasing me, but those that didn’t still watched while I was fingered and licked to several great climaxes.  I finally had to beg them to stop, as I didn’t think I could handle another orgasm.  They obliged my request, and I slid into the warm water where I cuddled with the two on either side of me. 

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel