Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Would You Like A Hand Job?

Back To Topics
    • May 8, 2013 7:02:00 AM EDT
    • Would You Like A Hand Job?

I kept checking my phone all day hoping to see a message from Mr. Secretive, but none came. I finally broke down and sent him one of my own.

"Hey sexy ;-)" An identical message came back about 10 minutes later.
      "Whatcha doing?"
      "Just stroking."
      "That's funny. So am I."
      "Really?"
      "Yes. I've been thinking about going down."
      "Down where?"
      "On you."
      "Mmmm"
      "Mmmm indeed. I've been thinking about slow hand jobs too."
      "So hard now ;-)"
      "Would you like a hand job?"
      "I would. Love them. But I thought you were on your period."
      "I am. Doesn't change my state of mind. When and where?"
      "Now. Anywhere."
      "My backyard! See you soon."
      ";-)"

I ran up stairs to freshen up and put on something sexy. I opted for a leopard print lace negligee over similarly patterned panties and bra. I grabbed my bottle of lube and headed back downstairs.

In the backyard I moved a resin patio chair into the shadows close to the house and tossed a throw over the chair to make it more comfortable for his bare skin. I laid another thicker blanket at the foot of it to protect my knees from the harsh patio stones. Back in the house the only light that I chose to leave on was the one by the front door. There was enough illumination to navigate the main floor easily enough but it still left the backyard in total darkness.

It wasn't long before I heard the front door creak open.

I met Mr. Secretive in the living room and he held me tight to his body as we kissed our hello. He pulled me close by the hips so that his pelvis was pressed against my stomach. I wince a little at the sharp sensation that came from the sudden pressure on my swollen uterus but soon enough that pain began to spread into a feeling of warmth and odd tingling sensations.

I led him to the patio doors and out into the warm night air. Kneeling on the ground, I gestured for him to take a seat in the throne I had provided.

At first he was fully clothed as his eyes adjusted to the dark and he tried to take in where the neighbours might be able to see. From the upper windows of these town houses you can't see the ground within the first six feet of the house, and with privacy fences all the way around you can only see a few feet of the farthest corner of the adjacent neighbours' yards. Unless someone was out and about there was no chance that anyone would see us.

I rose up on my knees and leaned in to kiss his mouth. As I did he pinched my nipples through my bra. I sighed.

I pulled away form him and turned my attention to his clothing, running my hands over his thighs and his loose fitting jeans. I took a hold of his belt and started to calmly unfasten it. I was enjoying the idea of simply pleasing Mr. Secretive for a change and wanted to savour every detail. I unzipped his jeans and reached inside to feel his erection through his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around it through the fabric and lean in for another quick kiss. I like how his tongue just darts over my lips and tongue. Our kisses are always soft and clean. I tuned my attention back to his crotch. Reaching through the opening of his boxers I pulled the first few inches of his cock free and went down to taste him. I felt silly and grinned while sitting back to watch him undress properly. He opted to get completely naked. I joined him by pulling my negligee up over my head. It was liberating to be so exposed outside in the fresh night air.

Rising up on my knees again, we started to kiss again. I ran my fingertips over his cock while he slid his hands down over my breasts. He gave them both a squeeze and then tucked his fingers inside my bra, working them around my breasts and prying them out. They stood out higher and closer together with the bra still securely below them. He held them firmly, gently sliding his thumbs back and forth over my nipples for a moment before pinching them. I gasped. I had a grip on his shaft but I wasn't moving my hand, just squeezing occasionally to show my approval of his attention. I lifted my chest as he leaned forward to suck my right nipple, nipping it and teasing it with his tongue. The pressure between his thumb and fingers on my left nipple increased and the contrast between pleasure and pain made me moan. He sat back and firmly clamped his thumbs over both nipples, rolling them slightly and pulling them up. My groin was a flush with tingling, pulsating sensations and my hips rolled in response. He pinched me harder and I let go of his cock. With my hands just resting on his thighs, I knelt before him just savouring the sensations. It had been along time since my breasts enjoyed so much direct attention. I swear I could have orgasmed from the flow of energy that raced back and forth between my responsive vagina and sensitive breasts. But then, with a kiss, he just stopped and sat back. The abrupt departure of his touch was almost as cruel as the molestation my chest had just endured.

It was time for the main feature.

I reached for the lubricant and took a good handful, warming it before running my hands all over his cock. I slid one hand and then the other repeatedly up his shaft, giving the head of his cock a little squeeze and twist every time my hand reached the top. Sometimes I would use my whole hand, caressing his shaft with my palm. Sometimes I would just use my fingertips and lightly run them over his flesh. I would alternate between using both hands at the same time or slide them over him one at a time. I don't have a lot of experience with hand jobs. Most often it's just a little bit of feeling up a partner. But I've been watching a few "how to" videos lately and wanted to get it right.

I took both of his balls in my left hand and pulled them away from the base of his cock so that I could wrap my fingers around the loose skin there. I squeezed and rolled them a bit - gently. I don't know how tender they can be and I didn't want to cause him any pain. I don't think he would enjoy ouch the same way that I do. He didn't complain but neither did he voice his approval. I found myself just cradling his balls while I stroked his cock with my right hand.

I find the commercial lubricants are not all that impressive for longevity. They quickly become tacky unless you keep rewetting them. Kind of defeats the purpose of a personal lubricant, doesn't it? I mean, if you have the wetness to begin with, what do you need the personal lubricant for? Note to self: The next time I offer personal massage… olive oil.

"That feels so good," he whispered. "I like this," he said referring to our setting. I glanced up to see a canopy of stars and I had to agree. There's just something raw and sexy about being outside.

I was right into massaging his manhood, rarely taking my eyes off it to glance up at him. Every now and then I would dip down to taste his cock and the sweet lubricant that coated it before intentionally leaving lots of spit on him. When I wasn't down in front of him with my face in his lap, my back arched and my ass pushed out to show off my pretty lace panties, I was up on my knees with my breasts brushing his inner thighs, creating a plush backdrop for the hand job I was giving him. My knees were spread and I could feel my wetness growing to the point of dripping.

He leaned forward and whispered, "Do you think… maybe we could try anal?"

I was so aroused I almost said yes. Both of us were absolutely twisting with our mutual need to fuck. "I don't think that would be a good idea today," I said. As much as I love having my ass pounded, I've been eating a lot of vegetables lately and just don't trust my digestive system. "Perhaps we can work around my period anyway."

"How is that?" he asked.

"I have been playing with myself. A tampon plus my own lubrication… I don't think it will be too messy."

Mr. Secretive fetched a condom from his jeans while I wiggled out of my under garments. I was so wet that when I reached between my legs to find the string I could hardly keep a grip on it. The tampon came way clean, scarcely used at all. I tucked it behind the patio step to be cleaned up later. While Mr. Secretive was rolling on the condom I took the throw from the chair and spread it over the grassy area that was closest to the house, between the patio stones and the privacy fence to the right.

We started off standing. I turned my back to him and assumed my favourite downward dog position. I can either hang straight down and hold my ankles or stretch forward, straightening my spine with my palms to the ground. The smallest shifts in position cause him to land differently inside of me. The sensation is delicious, but this time it was different. Because my insides were so swollen and sensitive, his blows landed especially hard, bordering on mild pain, not unlike pressing on pre-existing bruise. I almost yelped when he first entered me but I soon embraced the feeling.

I pulled myself up to ninety degrees and reached back to offer him my hands. The angle felt better in my tummy and the position excites me. I have to put all my trust in his strength when he pounds me like that. If he were too let go of my wrists I'd tumble forward face first. It's scary but the heightened awareness makes it worth it.

Perpetually falling forward is really hard on the toes so when they couldn't support me like that any longer I pulled my hands free and braced them against my knees so that I was still bent from the waist. Mr. Secretive hooked his fingers over my shoulders and drilled me even harder until I couldn't stand any more. Standing up straight and leaning into him, I shook with orgasm.

Giddily, I lowered myself to the ground, making myself comfortable on my back and inviting him between my legs. Mr. Secretive was wary about the hardness of the ground too and was ginger about getting on his knees. We're usually on the bed when we try missionary. The bed is a lot more flexible then the hard ground so when he folded me in half with my legs over his shoulders like he normally would, there was literally no room for me to take a breath. I gasped through a minute of his weight on me but I had to ask him to release my legs.

It was really nice like that, laying under a blanket of stars with him over me. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist but he's such a large man all I could do was squeeze his hips with my knees. I clung to his shoulders and curled my face into the crook of his neck. He cradled my head as he moved in me. It used to frighten me to engage in any tender activities like this. Tender leads to affection and that's not what we're about. Lately though we've been giving ourselves permission to indulge in nice touches: more kissing, petting, hand-holding… we're both secure in the knowledge that the other isn't going to get all twitchy about taking it to the next level. Neither of us wants to change our circumstances or start up a "relationship". So when I say that we made love under the stars that's all it was. In that precise moment it felt fabulous to be wrapped up in his big strong arms with his weight on me, breathing in his smell and moving slow together.

Mr. Secretive was tired from a prolonged push up. When he paused and rose up on his knees I took this opportunity to roll over onto my hands and knees and shuffled back so that my calves were between his knees. I lowered my shoulders to the ground and let him enter me doggie style. I was tight with my legs pressed together, making penetration more challenging. But it was worth it. That moment when he broke through and filled me up was amazing. He thought so to because he froze. I waited a moment before I started to move. He let me take over, pushing back into him hard and then slowly pulling forward so that I could feel his length moving through my passage. I quickened the pace. The sound of my backside slapping against him was unnerving at first but I was confident that all the neighbours were tucked well away inside their homes. He felt so good inside of me, I soon forgot about the noise.

On bended knee was not easy for Mr. Secretive. The ground was hard and even with the grass it was unforgiving. With both hands on my hips to keep me in still and in position, he pulled away and got up on his feet. With his feet wide and his knees bent he lined up to enter me again. I dropped my shoulders and pushed my ass up as high as I could to accommodate him, ready for some doggie-drilling. He pounded into me and it was everything I could do not to squeal. His cock hit me in places I'd never felt before and the drag against the posterior part of my opening thew me over the top. He only treated me to a few seconds of this intense action before he had to jump away, grasping his cock and leaving me undulating on the ground.

"Oh my gawd, that was amazing!” I gasped. “That felt so good!"

"I agree - too good!" he chuckled. "I'm ready to cum."

Having caught my breath, I started to lead him back to the chair so I could finish that sensual massage I had started with but he said, "Perhaps I should wash up a bit first." He's such a gentleman and I had to chuckle. I knew there wouldn't be a lot of mess from my cycle, maybe a little bit of pink. I had freshened up before he had arrived and with all my orgasmic juices flowing my natural lubrication kind of trumps blood. I wouldn't have even minded if there was a tinge of metallic mingled in with my normally sweet flavours. When he came back he smelt fresh with a light cocoanut scent from my hand soap - still yummy.

I loaded my hands with lots of lubricant and warmed it before running both hands all over his shaft. I start off slow and sensual but soon found a quicker, lighter touch that was more effective for making him gasp. As I stroked his cock I enjoyed the feeling of him hardening and twitching under my fingers. I alternated between playing him with my hands and dipping down to engulf him in my mouth, making sure to leave lots of slippery spit behind when I came up. With a light touch I started to jerk him of fast and purposefully.

"Ouhh, that feels so good. Stroke it," he ordered.

"Mmmmm… I want you to cum in my mouth," I requested as I continued with my hands.

"Yes," he moaned and it wasn't long before he announced, "I'm cumming now." Without missing a beat I switched from hand to mouth, taking him in deep and then backing off to swirl my tongue over his glans. He was only half in my mouth when he came, erupting all over my tongue. He had a nice neutral saltiness about him and I savoured every last drop as I contented to suck him. His hips had come forward right to the edge of the seat and he gripped the armrests with white knuckles. I looked up, my mouth still full of him. His mouth had fallen open and his eyes were either closed or blinking away stars. Slowly I pulled my lips up his length, maintaining a suction, until he popped from my mouth.

"A little sensitive?" I teased.

"… yeah." He chuckled. "Just a bit." We dressed and while he was washing up one last time I did a quick tidy, making sure all of our evidence was cleared away.

I saw him to the door for one last kiss before he had to go. "Thank you," I said. "That was fun."

"Thank you," he said, and with that he left.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at May 9, 2013 4:46:38 AM EDT
    • June 3, 2013 7:36:54 PM EDT
    • Would You Like A Hand Job?

I've just discovered this story. It is very good. In fact I am grateful that you have accepted to hang out here and share your stories.
      You are a delight to read and enjoy.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel