Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Outdoor Enthusiast

Back To Topics
    • May 10, 2013 8:47:04 AM EDT
    • Outdoor Enthusiast

I donned my walking gear and headed out. It was only 7:00 and the sun was still high and warm. We rendezvoused at a small neighbourhood strip mall. I had arrived a few minutes earlier so had time to scout the area.

Found another ideal location last evening. The leaves are just coming in so there's this lovely chartreuse hue all around. The trilliums are beginning to carpet the forest floor to. I'm not a romantic, but I have a great appreciation for nature.

I'm reminded of one of my favourite Sting melodies, "Fill Her Up":
      And as I head through the woods on the way back
      The evening sun is slanting through the pine trees real pretty
      it's like i walked into a glade of heaven
      and there's music playing...

The mall backs onto a dense wooded park. There is a busy trail that passes through the park but it's a ways over. Behind the mall is a small power house, behind that a fence with an opening that is easy to duck through. I led Mr. Secretive through there, turned opposite the trail, headed up a hill, and then way from the back side of the mall. The spot I found was perhaps 50-75 yards in all directions from the mall (we could no longer see), from a major thoroughfare (we could hear the traffic racing by) and the trail... And I could see people going by but there was no reason for them to be looking our way. I had positioned us behind a large tree trunk just to be on the safe side.

There's something very exciting about getting naked in the woods in the daylight.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Anyone else have some favourite outdoor locals?
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There's something very exciting about getting naked in the woods in the daylight. Mr. Secretive thinks so too. Several times he had to back off to prevent our playtime from being cut short. He's fun. We're going hard with my shoulder into the tree and him behind me when he stopped abruptly. "Hey, where's your camera?" - nice. He's also a very generous partner. He kept me going while taking a time out. I was standing a little taller, still leaning against the tree, my back was arched so that my bare ass pressed into him. He wrapped one arm tight around my waist and reached between my legs with the other hand. He traced his fingers though my wetness then found my clit. He didn't let up until I was bucking against his touch, trembling with orgasm.

• May 15, 2013 10:13:25 AM EDT
    • Outdoor Enthusiast

Are there any nudists out there that have had to deal with cicadas? I didn't live on the east coast the last time the emerged, and now I do. With the warm weather, I want to be outdoors, but I'm a nudist. What can I expect from the cicadas besides being creeped out if they crawl on my while sunbathing? 

I have woods behind my house and a few trees in my yard, so I would be nude fairly close to or maybe even in their habitat. Do they come out in the vast numbers like I have seen in photos? If they are in my yard by the thousands, it will definitely put a damper on my naked outdoor time.

• May 15, 2013 3:04:52 PM EDT
    • Outdoor Enthusiast

I don't know about Cicadas on mass.  I hear them scream all the time but I've only ever been luck enough to see 2 or 3.  June bugs on the other hand, those great big beatles, I've seen by the thousands.  It's been 30 some odd years sinse I saw them flock like that and it was just a 24 hour phenomenon.  Since then I think the biggest swarm I've witnessed was 10 or less.

Both are completely harmless.  I'd be a lot more concered about being eaten alive by horse & deer flies!

This post was edited by FanOfChad at May 15, 2013 7:01:03 PM EDT
    • May 15, 2013 5:43:36 PM EDT
    • Outdoor Enthusiast

I live in the area where they are suppose to emerge.  Some of the photos I have seen show the ground literally covered with cicadas.  When I looked into it I found the following which is quite disturbing.

"At its peak, there could be swarms with between one and two thousand chirping critters per square yard "

As you can see from the photos, if they are this thick at my house, sunbathing will become a nightmare for a month or so.

• May 15, 2013 7:00:12 PM EDT
    • Outdoor Enthusiast

Wow - that would be something to see.  If it's any consolation, cicada's spend 14-17 years as grubs inside the tree before they hatch, then the next few days having sex before they die.  If you were to encounter such a site it would only be for a day or two - not weeks or months.  Cicadas are actually flying insects, what you're seeing in these photos are a lot of corpses... and pretty soon a lot of fat, happy birds, possum and raccoon.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel