Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Club Scene: Flying Solo

Back To Topics
    • May 30, 2013 9:01:17 AM EDT
    • Club Scene: Flying Solo

Before you start to read this you should know, it's not a story. It should be posted in a blog because it's almost entirely opinion and first hand observation. And it's cynical. These are the kind of things that really do go through my head and it's not always pretty.
      Enjoy! - lol

- - - - - - - - -

It was a great night out on the dance floor. Ms. PartnerInCrime and I are very happy with the results - we've been working out together and pushing each other farther than we would have gone on our own. "We're Sexy And We know It!"

I was prepared to be the lady in the form fitting dress, but after a bit of liquid courage I was ready to show off. I'd packed an animal print lace negligee with matching undergarments and shoes. I love those shoes - I've never seen sexier footwear! Alas, they're sit n' look pretty shoes and I was a dancin' fool so they spent the night in a locker. Still, I've been wanting to strut my stuff in something racy for a while. I got Ms. PartnerInCrime's stamp of approval (and a motor boat! - hehehe).

After midnight I went back to change. I opted to leave my stockings, bra and panties on. I like the feel of the silky nylon and prefer to have some sort of gift wrap on when I do hook up. Besides, no one needs to see my scar unnecessarily.

I decided to hang for a bit in the library where one of the Angry Lesbians was just setting up shop with her bag of whips and such. I chatted with her for a bit and she was actually very nice. It's the smaller Angry Lesbian I'm wary of (she does not make flogging look fun). I want to give it a go sometime, but I already know who I want to have dish it out... at least for my first time. Still, I was impressed at her kinder, gentler approach.

A hot young man, who I'd spotted a few times from the dance floor, sat down next to me and started to chat. He slipped an arm around me as if to ask (without asking - geesh) "is it ok if I touch?" When he leaned in and whispered something to me... gag! He had the worst breath! That's too bad. A kind person would have let him know about his halitosis situation since it was the only thing standing in his way of getting laid that night, but I decided on a quick exit instead.

I saw Ms. PartnerInCrime and Mr. TwelvePack in the couples pit but I thought I'd let them have their space.

I found a spot where I could watch an older woman enjoying the swing (so jealous that I haven't worked up the courage yet) and the attention of a few good men. Another woman was on a mattress beckoning men to join her. So many single men were milling about, watching, tugging, inquiring... few appealed.

I watched one man leaning over the wall of the couples pit eying my friends a bit too closely while masturbating. Ms. PartnerInCrime later complained that he had actually whispered, "great show..." and called them by name. She didn't know him and found the address just a little creepy. I might have approached him myself (he had a nice physique), but even though I hadn't heard his words, from a distance there was something off putting about his behaviour.

In the dim, warm, red glow of the play area I can't make out features when a person is more than 6 feet away. I could only judge the potential quality of a lay by the overall shape of a silhouette. Some were short, some tall... thick, thin... dark, light... full head of hair or not. I like big and strong but not overly muscular. My partner's gotta be young - younger than me at least, but not a puppy. And he's gotta have powerful hind quarters. I like to get pounded! And not just a little. The size of the equipment is not so much important as overall impact, by which I mean BAM! BAM! BAM!!! Hard.

I was sitting on a lower couch and starting to consider throwing in the towel when someone who I thought might be fun joined me. He was not overly large in stature, younger, accented, completely hairless from head to toe and he smelled good - and by good I mean neutral... not over processed and chemically. Not even a musk (man scent). I think I will call him Mr. Clean.

He stood close enough that his knuckles could "accidentally" graze my shoulder. When I didn't shoo him he used his fingertips to stroke my shoulder. When I didn't object he reached farther down to brush the swell of my breast. I was reminded of the animal kingdom, the way males are so careful to approach a female with small non-vocal gestures. I think I prefer a more verbal approach.

I took him by the hand and led him to the high bed where it was less crowded for the time being. I leaned in to smell his neck and feel his smooth skin. It was obvious that he was not a kisser. That was ok - just hugs are fine. I hopped up on the edge of the high bed, leaned back and raised my knees to offer myself to him. Mr. Clean pulled my panties aside so that he could watch as his fingers moved over me. He was pretty good with his hands and got the hint fast enough when my gyrations begged for a more internal massage. I asked him if he had a condom. "Not yet," he replied continuing to focus his attention to my nethers.

"Do you suck cock?" he asked.
      "I do." We traded places with him hopping up on the bed and offering me his genitals. Huh... he wasn't already hard and ready for me. I guess I had some work to do. Mr. Secretive has spoiled me for other men. He always shows up hard and ready. Mr. Clean was smooth, uncut and tasted the same way he smelled... clean to the point of being neutral. Lucky for Mr. Clean I have a very talented mouth - I had his 8 inches standing at attention in no time.

"Do you swallow?" he asked.
      I leaned closer to his ear and purred, "I do. But I want to fuck first." He liked my use of the word because he parroted it back at me. "I will fuck you first." I did have a little bit of an ulterior motive for wanting to fuck first... hehehe. I'm yummy. At least when I went down on him again he would smell and taste like sex.

Rather than going to fetch one he just called out to the man nearest us, "Do you have a condom? Can I have it?" Huh... that was weird, but whatever.

As he dressed I kicked off my panties, bent over the bed and presented myself. Mr. Secretive has spoiled me for other men. He always pounds sex home. While my outsides are treated to a rough ride my insides also resonate with each thrust, all the way up through my chest and beyond. Mr. Clean was good but but he doesn't have the same mass. There is that, and "bend over" is kind of like a super power of mine. When taken from behind most men are good for about 15-30 seconds before they're ready to blow a load. Mr. Clean was no exception. He had to keep stopping to get it under control. I did like the way he almost viciously dug his fingers deep into the flesh of my hips.

It wasn't long before he was ready to finish. He pulled off the condom and hopped back up on the high bed. It had taken me a while to get into the groove that night, but by the time I was about to go down on Mr. Clean for the second time, I was in heat. While settling in for some serious head I intentionally bent from the waist with a flat back and spread legs, partly because I knew he'd like the view but mostly to advertise my intention to the crowd we'd drawn.

There was another gentleman in the club that night who was much more comfortable with a verbal approach. He wasn't really my type being older and having a smaller frame. He had asked me to dance earlier and I was like, whatever, it's just a dance. Later in the back he had approached me several times with assorted lines like "would you like to hook up?" and "would you like to get busy?" - um, no. Third time's a charm. "Would you like an extra cock?" Normally a crude line like that would not be very effective, but yeah... I did!

The thing about accepting one stranger's advances is that the men take notice. The thing about accepting two strangers is that the men think it's an open invitation for anyone to play. It got very crowded very quickly. Mr. Clean came fairly quickly and it didn't take him long to extract himself and when he did another man slid in to his place. While Mr. Extracock continued to service me I gave the new man a couple strokes. The new man had an attractive enough package - thick and hard - and when I glance up, he had a pretty enough face. I was feeling a little whorey so I went down.

SPLAT - cum all over my chin. Really?! Apparently he wasn't expecting to be included in any such activities and the excitement just got to him.

That was enough of tasting random strangers. I disengaged Mr. Extracock for a moment so I could roll over onto my back. He took this as an invitation to play with my clit while we fucked. I really wasn't into it and shooed his hand away a few times before he got the hint. No sooner had he quit someone else was pressing their hand between us. Dammit - I had to shoo him too. I didn't want clitoral stimulation. All I really wanted was a solid pounding that I could feel in my teeth. But here's the thing about older-than-me men... They are kinder and gentler. It's not like they don't try, but it's not the same caveman action that comes from a younger man with higher levels of testosterone. Oh well. I had to chuckle - even the spectators could tell the difference. There were some disappointed oh-s when he slipped out a couple times.

We were still being crowded, men were reaching for my chest with hands and lips, or pulling my hand towards their crotch... I did give one fellow a couple strokes but I just wasn't into it. I threw my hands back over my head to grip the mattress and closed my eyes so that I could simply enjoy the ride and the feeling of strange hands.

When I opened my eyes again there was a new man kneeling on the bed next to me directing his truncated cock and ample belly towards my mouth. I was like, hell no and shooed him away too. That was enough, it was time to find a less occupied location. Just because I welcome the attention of some men, it does not mean I'm there to service just anyone. I tipped myself up, breaking away from Mr. Extracock and laughed, making up some excuse about it being hard on my back here. I led him to an empty mattress that was just outside the couples pen.

I don't recall when my bra came off. It must have been when I was bent over the high bed. I do remember carrying it between locations.

I thought it was pretty obvious as to what I wanted when I dropped down on all fours with shoulders down, my knees spread and my ass pushed up high. But Mr. Extracock came to kneel in front of me. "Would you like to suck my cock?" he asked. Well, no actually. I really wasn't in the mood for another mouthful of spunk. I could tell he was disappointed but he was just going to have to make do with some fabulous doggie. He started with more of that kinder, gentler in and out stuff but I managed to rev up the pace a bit by slamming my ass back into him. I don't think he was expecting those collisions but for a moment I almost got what I'd been hoping for... and then it was over.

Sigh.. I went to freshen up and gargle a bit.

There was still about 30 more minutes of play time before we had to split so I figured what the heck, they'd had enough one-on-one playtime, I was crashing Ms. PartnerInCrime and Mr. TwelvePack's party! We've experimented a little here and there but nothing major. When I plunked myself down next to them they were just winding things down. They had been going hard for the last hour and a half and I know he's good to her. She was about to call it a night when I leaned in and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, using my teeth more than I normally would. "Or we can play some more!" she said and laid back to enjoy my attention as well as his. With renewed vigour Mr. TwelvePack went down on her.

When I came away from her chest she clamped onto mine... And not just a little! Ouch! Her talons dug into me with a crushing grip while she sucked and bit me hard. I kind of liked it. But every now and then it really did take my breath away. No one has ever been so cruel to my chest. I didn't resist. I just savoured all the sensations - good and bad. Quite often pleasure and pain go hand-in-hand.

After a bit when I did manage to tear my breasts free, I sort of traded places with Mr. TwelvePack. He moved in for a blow job while I slid my hand between her legs. I teased her clit for a moment before sliding my two middle fingers in as deep as I could reach, seeking that hot spongy surface. Attending to the g-spot sounds easy in theory, but it's really not that easy to reach while applying the right pressure and friction. I ended up just fucking her while Mr. TwelvePack encouraged me with a chorus of, "Harder! Harder!" I don't think she came but it was fun.

I was about ready to wind it up when Ms. PartnerInCrime glommed onto my chest again directing Mr. TwelvePack to do the same to my right. Oh, what the hell. I let go. While they both treated me to some juicy breast play I reached between my legs and rubbed until I came, curling up and squealing into his ear. I fell back laughing and catching my breath before getting up to brush myself.
      Wow... good friends, good times!

This post was edited by FanOfChad at May 30, 2013 9:02:05 AM EDT
    • May 30, 2013 9:35:27 AM EDT

Just as I told you before, you always have something interesting to say.    Amazing story - the good and the bad lol.   Sounds like life at a club for a solo woman is full of excitment.

• May 30, 2013 9:37:30 AM EDT

Thank you. This was just about the hottest encounter at a swing club that I have read. You are one very good story teller.

• May 30, 2013 9:41:20 AM EDT

For now you will have to keep your stories in one or another of the available forums. Not a bad place to be, to judge by the feed back you're getting. Keep writing. . . People like me like good honest written erotica.

• May 30, 2013 5:55:54 PM EDT

DavidMuller said:
      Thank you. This was just about the hottest encounter at a swing club that I have read. You are one very good story teller.

Blushing... Why, thank you kind sir.  I aim to please (even if it's just for my pleasure).

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel