Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Playing With Fire

Back To Topics
    • June 20, 2013 9:33:19 AM EDT
    • Playing With Fire

Mr. Firefighter’s profile pick was just a section of his face: a smoldering eye and the corner of a sexy masculine mouth. His tagline read ‘Get in line’ – Wow, so full of himself! In the description it stated, “Does not meet. Online play only.”

I was intrigued so I messaged him. “Howdy. Just curious about your line: “get to know you online”. How’re things? What do you do?”

“Things are great!” he replied a few minutes later. “Just hanging out tonight… a bit bored and horny. lol and I’m a firefighter.”

I took a gamble and initiated the site’s live chat. “I sure do like firemen. But then, who doesn’t? I’m a graphic artist. Soooo… horny, huh? Me too. And my husband is so neglectful.”

“Hold that thought for a moment, tell me more about being an artist. I’ve always admired talent… and neglected housewives.”

Nice. He wants to play and has genuine interest in meeting people online. “You’re in luck – I happen to be both!” He laughed and I told him a little more about what I do.
      We flirted briefly before he asked to see more of me.

“I have something, it’s naughty. Is that ok?”

“Naughty is good.”

I shared one of my animated gifs with him. It’s a very powerful piece. Guys always see something a little different in it, whether it’s my suggestive bum in the air or my breasts hanging down or my flirty expressions… Mr. Firefighter noticed it all!

“OMG! I love breasts that hang like that! I have such a thing for hanging breasts! You’ve got me so hard. And I love the curve of your ass. You’re beautiful. So sexy!”
      “Where are you in your home? Are you alone?”

“In the spare room / office. Naked in front of the computer. Yes, alone.” – Oh nice, I thought.

We exchanged emails and traded photos. I sent T and A… He sent me a junk shot.

“Holy Crap! That’s a big one!” On top of that he was gorgeous! Such a hard, fit body, shaven but not too recently.

I started to describe in great detail how I would enjoy crawling up between his knees, my ass wagging with enthusiasm and how I would go down on him with lots of spit and make his over-sized cock slick. How with each pass I would take more and more of him into my mouth. Then I would sit up a little taller while stroking his gorgeous cock so that my breast rubbed against his thighs.

“I’d pinch and suck your nipples so hard.”

“Oh yes, the harder the better!”

While I had been describing oral pleasures, he had been busy too. He had made me a quick video of himself stroking his cock and moaning about how good it feels. “It’s only fair since I saw you moving. Do you cam?”

“Not often. I tend to have stage fright. I’m a fan of the written word.” I began to describe sinking on to his cock, how it would stretch and fill me.

“You’re driving me nuts, babe. Do you get really wet?”

“I do… and I am. On top of that, I’m sweet, like tangy honey.”

“OMG. I’d love to have you sit on my face and fuck my tongue.” Oh! That’s so hot. I haven’t had the chance to sit on many faces. His would be a real treat.

I was feeling a little brazen. I wanted to share my kinks. “Do you enjoy ass play?”

“Mmmm… a little teasing, but nothing deep.”

“Oh… I’ve teased a couple of men’s bottoms, but nothing too aggressively. Me on the other hand, I thoroughly enjoy anal – every aspect of it. From the teasing at my back door, to the pressure as you push into me, to the initial penetration – I even like the pain and how it fades as I relax.”

“I love that feeling of entry, watching my head moving in and out.”

“I love the feeling of being stretched and filled. And once I’m thoroughly relaxed, I really like it rough, hard and fast! I’d like to be on my knees on the edge of the couch with you behind me. I’d meet you thrust for thrust.”

“FUCK! I’m rethinking my ‘no meeting’ policy. I’m so close to cumming.” It amused me how quickly he switched from ‘it’s ok’ to ‘that’s so hot’.

“I’d like to see that, you stroking that gorgeous cock and cumming all over yourself. That would be hot.”

“I can show you.”

“Yes.”

“Only if you’re comfortable…”

“You’ve got me all worked up. Yes – video chat!”

“Awe… you’re not naked.”

” I can be.” I had positioned the laptop on the floor. The room was dark except for the light from the screen. I removed my tank top for him and got down low so he could see my hanging breasts. I turned three-quarters so that he could see the swell of my ass behind me. He was stroking his cock faster.

“Can I see your ass?”

I rose up on my knees to pull down my panties. Slid a couple fingers between my legs. They came away very wet. I licked them clean. I turned on my knees and put my shoulder to the ground so that I could reach over my rump and run my fingers over my slit and tease my ass. I briefly pushed a finger into my bottom for him, showing him that I meant every word.

But I wanted to watch him. I turned around again and positioned myself so that he could still see my ass as I rocked on my hands and knees. “Cum for me, please,” I begged. He started jerking it hard and fast while he squeezed his nuts with his free hand. It only took a minute. His hips were bucking in his office chair, and then suddenly ejaculate shot across his stomach and chest in three thick gusts. He continued to stroke more slowly until he was completely drained.

“Mmmmm… That was great,” I praised. “I wish I could be there to lick you clean.” He excused himself to go clean up.

“WOW…I was covered… all drippy!”

“Yes you were. ; ) Speaking of drippy… Thank you, that was fun.”

“I’m out of time, have to go but hope we can talk again soon… you are fun and sexy!”

“Certainly – have a great night, Mr. Firefighter.”

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel