Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Black Velvet Night

Back To Topics
    • June 30, 2013 8:54:31 AM EDT
    • Black Velvet Night

We entered the wooded park and the velvet darkness folded in around us. The complete absence of light was a shock at first and my eyes struggled to find context. Confidently placing one foot in front of the other I had to reassure both Mr. Secretive and myself, "The path is clear and even." Slowly the slightly paler shaded of the pathway began to distinguish itself from the forest that surrounded us.  Moving forward became easier.

I led the way, scouting the edge of the path for the tell tail signs of a side trail. There was a slight gap in the brush and I stepped off the path into the trees, carefully toeing the ground in front of me to avoid tripping over roots and other such forest debris. No more that ten feet in I came to a large tree trunk. I turned and leaned back against it as I watched Mr. Secretive tentatively following my tracks.

"Look," I gestured to where we had just come from. "We'll can see if anyone comes plain as day, and yet the view from the path - we're in total darkness." He didn't really care. We'd been apart for too long and he was ready to reconnect. He pulled me in for a long deep kiss.

I stepped back just far enough to lift the neckpiece from my halter dress over my head and then leaned back into the tree. The scant moonlight that did find it's way through the trees was reflected off my pale my flesh and my breasts stood out invitingly in this black on black setting.

With both hands he weighed my breasts for a moment then bent in to kiss them. While his lips, teeth and tongue played with the nerve bundles on my right, his strong right hand pinched, pulled and twisted my other nipple. He was not gentle and I liked it. I slipped a hand down between my legs, synched up my skirt and slid a finger against my clit. With all that heady stimulation, it was no time at all before I was enjoying the build and release of my first orgasm.

I raised my sweetened fingers to my lips before sharing a kiss with Mr. Secretive. He eagerly devoured the various subtle flavors of sex from my mouth.

Reaching for his waistband, I had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped in a jiffy. I tucked my hand inside in to find my reward. I chuckled when I discovered that he was going commando. In a text message earlier I had lured him with a description of what I wore: "Little green halter dress. Little red shoes. No panties." I appreciated that he had decided to return the favor.

I tipped him into an upward position stroked his cock with my fingertips. He did the same, reaching under my skirt to find my heated nether region. I stood with my legs spread for him, one arm wrapped around his shoulders for support and the other hand shoved down his pants with my fingers wrapped around his girth squeezing my approval. Mr. Secretive knows exactly when, where and how to touch me. Soon I was sighing, humming and gasping through yet another orgasm. It's such a treat to let go on him like that. I like hearing his breath become ragged and his soft moans when he knows that he's getting me off.

Carefully, I sank down into a squat so that my backside was against the tree trunk and my knees were splayed wide squat in front of him. Before he could wipe them off, I caught his wet fingers and gave them a quick lick before turning my attention to his member. Lavishing him with lots of playful, exploring, teasing oral, I was right into giving him head. Even when he grasped the back of my head and pulled me down hard against his pelvis, I didn't gag. I was inspired to treat him to a bit of rough mouth play. I tipped my head back just a bit so that when I came down on him hard the head of his cock collided with my soft pallet repeatedly.

"Ah, that feels so good," he gasped. His excitement fuels me too.

I wanted him. I rose and leaned seductively into the tree with my skirt hitch up around my waist. I was waiting for Mr. Secretive to finish his preparations when my phone ran. It was the husband. "Such a beautiful night, I just had to get out for a walk. I'm just around the block and will be back in a few minutes," I conversed casually. Dammit, we wouldn't have much time for antics.

I hung up the phone, giggled and said, "My bad."

"You are bad."

While I had been on the phone, Mr. Secretive had been preparing himself. I glanced over my shoulder and grinned. He'd flipped his t-shirt up over his head, across his shoulders and removed his jeans completely. "Mmmmm... you're naked!" I purred. It really does feel good to be so exposed to nature. Even though this park was small, the nearest home was within seventy yards of our spot.  It felt like we had all the privacy in the world.

He stepped up behind me, pushed my shoulders down and slid his hand down my ass and between my legs. He fingered my moist pussy a little more then used the head of his rubber wrapped cock to spread my juices further.

"Mmmmm... yes," I sighed and bent straight down form the waist. I braced for impact with my palms on one of the tree's roots. He wrapped his arms around my hips and with his hands on my thighs pulled me back onto him. We both gasped at the long over-due feeling of coming together.

Over and over again I'm surprised how much I enjoy this view, and on this occasion it was made even more spectacularly surreal through the film noir filter of night. I hung upside down looking back at my feet. On either side of my wide straight-legged stance, were his feet. I couldn't help but to reach back and touch. My legs were smooth as silk and cool to the touch. Mr. Secretive's were warm and fuzzy and going strong.

In a text message sent a few days earlier I had teased him with a line. "Absence makes the pounding harder!" It's true. At the time it had already been 10 days and it would be a few more days before we would meet again. Anytime we've been apart for longer periods of time we really tear into each other. This time was no exception. He gave me such a thorough rough ride.

The first time I came I nearly fell over. My knees buckled and I laughed as we came apart.
      On the way back down, after regaining my balance, Mr. Secretive took one of my hands and held it tight to the small of my back. Smack, smack! He treated me to several loud bottom slaps. I flinched and grinned. We were being louder than usual, feeling free here in the wood lot, confident that we were quite alone.

He slid his cock back into my sensitive pussy, pressed deep and held still. I started to move slowly, the tiniest frictions were amplified by my sensitivity.

Ready to go hard again, Mr. Secretive set the pace, taking me firmly by the hips and thrusting hard. I let my spine relax and just enjoyed the ride. I was impressed. This position usually pushes him to the edge quickly, but this time his focus was on me. I admire his control.  It's something that really makes him stand out as a lover. I was fucked soundly until overwhelmed by another leg-buckling orgasm that left me gasping against the tree.

I stood straight and turned to face him, letting Mr. Secretive know I'd had enough, and grinned as I caught my breath.

It was his turn. I squatted down and watched as he tugged off the condom. Eagerly I started to devour him, the flavors of my sweet sex and his saltiness mingling decadently.

"Uh, that feels good. I want to cum down your throat!" he gasped.

I ramped up my efforts, alternating between mouth and hand massage, deliberately slowing my movements and making sure the friction was firm and consistent. I leaned back, tilted my chest up and squeeze my breasts together as I stroked his length with my hands. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I like watching my hands gliding over and around him as much as he does. With my mouth full, I sucked and I turned my eyes up to meet his gaze.

"Now. Now. I'm cuming now," he warned in a whisper. I opened my mouth wider so he could see the first gush of semen coat my tongue. I purposefully tipped my head back so that the next jet hit just my lips and trickled down my chin. The last of his cum I stroked over my chest. That was for me. "Mmmmm," I hummed while spreading his cum all over my chest and kissing the tip of his cock.

As we righting our clothes I joked, "How long do you suppose it takes cum to dry in one hundred percent humidity?"

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel