Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: A Short Story!!

Back To Topics
    • July 2, 2013 3:15:41 PM EDT
    • A Short Story!!

I was standing naked in front of him, while he was sitting on the bed. He had this smirk on his face; I asked him what's going through his mind? He said do you really want to know...Of course I want to know I said...

I have plans for you, get ready to have your world rocked...I stood there just kind of in awe, not quite sure what to say or do. A few minutes pass, he barks at me to get on my knees, I do so reluctantly, he grabs my head as he stands up says...suck my cock, he orders. I do as I'm told and start sucking; he became extremely hard very quickly.

He barked an order at me again, bend over hands on the bed, I comply, I feel his fingers start playing with my pussy....ooooo he said you are very, very, wet. I was so wet his fingers just slide into my cunt...Don't cum he said, not just yet. I was on the verge of an orgasm.....

He pulled his fingers out of my extremely wet pussy, and licked his fingers with my juices all over them. "mmmmmm very tasty" he said. He barked another order at me "stand up, turn and face me" I gingerly stood with weak knees and did as I was told. "Sit on the edge of the bed facing my cock and suck".

I took his shaft and started licking the tip of his cock, which was already hard, I licked all around the tip making is wet. He moaned so I knew he was already feeling the sensation. I went deeper with his cock in my mouth so his whole cock fit in my mouth, slowly sucking, while my hands played with his balls, I could taste his cum just a little at the tip of his cock. The suddenly he cums in my mouth, I nearly choke because I was thrown by it wasn't expecting it. He said he was going to pull out before he came, he did but only for the last part his cum was all over my face and i had swallowed what I had in my my mouth. I was a sticky mess!

And with a quick motion he moved me on to the bed, doggie style; he came at me from behind, and thrust his hard cock into my pussy. He started his rocking movements slowly in and out, faster and harder. His strong hands pulling at the back of my hair and, Oh this felt so good, I still had his cum on my face from him cumming on me. I felt a liitle dirty but not in the real sense of the word. I felt a hard stinging slap on my ass that brought me back to my reality. I was being fucked extremely hard and fast and just then at the same moment, he thrust in me one last time hard and his orgasm was mind blowing so was mine. He pulled out just before he was complete and he smeared the last of his cum on my bottom and fingered my very sensitive dripping pussy…and whispered in my ear…now that is how your world is Rocked…Embarassed

• July 3, 2013 6:55:43 PM EDT
    • A Short Story!!

Hey, I didn't know you had this in you. Very hot story Kit Kat

• July 4, 2013 11:10:52 AM EDT
    • A Short Story!!

I meant the quality of your writing. It's great. You should write more.
      At the least you'll know folks will read it.

• July 4, 2013 12:29:20 PM EDT
    • A Short Story!!

lol Thanks David...I think I posted another of my stories on here awhile back! I was writing stuff last summer haven't done much at all this summer though except this one!

kk

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel