Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Sky Rockets In Flight

Back To Topics
    • July 15, 2013 10:46:06 PM EDT
    • Sky Rockets In Flight

It was just past 11:00pm when we pulled into the parking lot.  We parked rather close to the church this time.  "Fancy a walk in the park?"  I asked.

"If you like," he replied cordially.

I led Mr. Secretive down the block a bit, through the park gate and down the path into the ravine.  This park’s trail hairpins at the bottom of the hill and then runs parallel to the river.  Coming from the direction of the river was the sound of several people laughing and joking. "Kids like to hang out there on the rocks and have a few drinks.  With any luck they'll not see us passing."

Just before the path turned I spotted a break in the tall grass.  Mr. Secretive followed me as I picked my way along what might have been a deer trail.  I kept loosing it in the dark.  There was no moon or stars to light our way - only the grey haze of city lights reflected off the sky.  As the tree canopy closed in overhead the inhibiting foliage fell away until we found ourselves standing in a near black forest clearing.

Our eyes adjusted quickly.  Finding a near by tree, I carefully laid my car keys at the base so that they would not get lost in the tussle to come.  I turned to him and we came together hungrily, kissing and clutching each other tight.

The voices from the river still floated our way but the words were indistinguishable.  It was exciting being that bad that close to the unsuspecting public.

I reached for his jeans, loosened the waist and reached inside to find my prize.  Chuckling as my fingers wrapped around his already hard shaft, I whispered,  "I opted to go commando tonight too."

He shoved his hand down my track pants, cupped my pussy and hummed, "Mmmm, I like."

I tried to keep pace, squeezing and moving my fingers up and down his length, but it's hard to concentrate when he treats me to one of his exceptional hand jobs.  Eventually I just let go so that I could cling to his shoulders and purr my satisfaction in his ear.  He gets off on getting me off.  Normally a silent partner, the sounds of pleasure that were carried up from between my legs and throat made him moan too.

I settled into a squat in front of him.  He was warm and salty from the summer heat, his stomach trickled with a bit of sweat.  He flipped his t-shirt back over his shoulders to find relief from the smallest movement of wind, and also for a better view.  I licked his fingers clean first then turned my attention to his cock.

No sooner had I started to savor him, taking him deep into my mouth - KABOOM!!

I nearly jumped out of my skin!  I'm so glad I reacted with a gasped instead of clenching forward in terror, as I'm apt to do!  A shower of red pyrotechnics rained down behind him, outlining his silhouette.  "Fireworks - how cliché!" I laughed.

I have ligyrophobia, a fear of loud sounds.  It stems from my globophobia.  My heart raced, my limbs tensed and with every ounce of my being I wanted to throw myself to the ground in a duck-and-cover fetal position.  I knew the fireworks were being set off over the river where it was safe but it really felt as if they were going off directly above us and threatening to set the forest ablaze.  I resumed Mr. Secretive's blowjob while a 21-gun salute and then some lit up the sky around us. It was comforting to have him between the explosions and myself, and to be distracted by performing an act that required my full attention.  I can laugh at my own terror.  I know my phobia is foolish.  It's real just the same.

The pyro display didn't last long.  When it was over I stood for a reassuring kiss.  Stepping out of my track pants, I turned to lean into the tree and presented my backside in anticipation of a good fucking.  Over my shoulder I watched as Mr. Secretive also removed his jeans and fished a condom from a pocket.

The forest setting, the risk of witnesses, my heightened awareness... It all came together for some amazing sex.  The ground was soft, but even so with all the assorted plants and fallen debris from the trees above, at one point I found myself down on my elbows and knees, my skin burning from a dozen tiny abrasions.  I didn't care.  I was almost squealing from the intensity of that orgasm, one of a dozen or so he'd treated me to already.

When it was his turn to cum, I turned, sat down on a log and offered him my mouth.  He was jerking off more than usual as I teased his ass with my fingertips and lapped at his balls.  I sensed his frustration - no amount of stimulation was helping.  I stood up and he laughed as he kissed me.  "I went too far."  I looked puzzled.  "When I hold back for too long... then I just can't."

"Oh."  We clumsily dressed and I joked about how weak-in-the-knee I was, he would have to carry me out.  We picked our way out through the tall grasses and bramble and were relieved to stumble back onto the main path again.

Half way back to the car before hitting the well-lit street, he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for one more kiss.  He held me tight, tasting me.  Oh, oh - we have become affectionate.  There was a time when we would fuck and depart with little more than a handshake.  Now we're reluctant to let an encounter end.

Just as we were about to walk past the tail end of my car he stopped me.  "Let me see if he's back."  I grinned.  I'd never heard him refer to his penis in third person before.  And here, next to the church with all the lights on (I’m so going to hell), across the street from a row of residences - some of those with lights on... Oh, so bad.  I leaned over the trunk and let him press against my bottom.  I could feel his hardon grow rigid through his jeans.

Mmmm... what the heck.  "Come this way."  I positioned us so that the car was between the church and us, lowered my track pants and bent over the hood.

"Oh, so naughty," he whispered approvingly as he pressed his cock into me one more time.  The danger of being this exposed brought him to the edge fast.  "Now."  He didn't have to explain.  I turned, squatted and parted my lips.  He came hard, filling my mouth and groaning his relief.  Partly to savor him and partly to prolong our risky exposure, I continued to suck his cock until he got twitchy with sensitivity.

"That was fun.  Thank you."

"Mmmm... Thank you," he fairwelled.  We climbed into our separate cars and left.

Every time we play together I wonder how we'll ever be able to top it next time.  Every time we play together I'm surprised at how exceedingly we do.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at July 15, 2013 10:47:17 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel