Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: So Busted

Back To Topics
    • July 21, 2013 12:31:14 PM EDT
    • So Busted

The location was perfect. Quiet, low key pub, mid day with few patrons, with restrooms tucked down in the basement, far from the main bar.

I arrived first and was a bit concerned that there was a group of mature women gathered around one table. Mature women don't flock together when they need the facility. They would go one at a time, but often, as that is the nature of women and beer. I was relieved when they got up to pay the bill a short time later.

Not long after I caught a glimpse of him from the corner of my eye. He'd already gone to the bar, bought a pint and headed for a seat across the room, far from where I was sitting at the opposite end of the bar. Damn that man is stealthy. I like to think I'm observant but for some reason he flies under my radar until almost on top of me most times. He's a large man but he carries himself so small that he simply blends into the scenery.

The plan was simple.
      I would head to the ladies room.
      A short time latter he would follow.
      A quickie in front of the mirror.
      Then back up the stairs, one at a time, to share a beer as "two strangers meeting".

Dammit... he was prolonging our play on purpose. Hehehe
      It was naughty, bathroom dirty (the ladies room is always a lot cleaner than the men's room) and rather illegal. I'm so glad he likes to play these risky games with me. And naturally there was a bit of photography. I think he's working on his own collection of sexy media... "All the places I've gotten head". (I'm kidding / no I'm not)

We put an end to our play around the 20 minute mark (to be continued). I went up stairs first, settled onto my bar stool with my sketch book and took a sip of my warming pint. "WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU," bellowed the buxom bar tender as she gestured towards the half dozen men at the far end of the bar. I know I blushed. I didn't reply. "AND THAT OTHER GENTLEMAN." She spoke loud and clear as she waved towards his still empty seat. I cocked my head with a theatrically puzzled look.

Fine. The gig was up. Tongue were wagging - let them. I'm living out my fantasies in such a way that these poor, mundane persons could only ever imagine. My walk-on-the-wild-side would at least provide them with a bit of colourful gossip for the day.

I gave him the heads up via text message. "Come join me for a beer anyway." when he returned to his seat, I joined him, making it obvious that we were together. We chatted about casual stuff and got to know each other a little better... even stayed for a second pint until he leaned forward and said, "don't you need to use the rest room again?"

Hahaha! Such a funny guy. I got the tab. It was time to make another prime location fantasy come true.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at July 22, 2013 3:08:18 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel