Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Becomeing A Slut Wife /How My Brother Gets Into Me

Back To Topics
    • July 29, 2013 12:47:20 PM EDT
    • Becomeing A Slut Wife /How My Brother Gets Into Me

My Brother Gets Into Me

by Beth

It's July 2000

From a very early age, I would always wear sexy clothes or pj’s in front of my brother, Tommy, to see his reaction. I know it turned him on seeing me run around half naked in my panties, and I have to admit it was also a turn-on for me.

However, I also treated Tommy, poorly. I don't know if it was because he was younger than I or what. I remember when he was 16, and I had turned 18, I would constantly sexually tease him in front of his friends. I know Tommy hates me at times, but I always thought he knew I was just kidding. I guess he didn't.

One day when our parents were out for the day, Tommy had two of his friends over. I was up to my old tricks calling him a wimp and making fun of his manhood. I think his buddies couldn't take any more of what was going on, and they promptly left. I went back to my room and was lying on my bed just reading a magazine when Tommy stormed in.

You're a bitch, Beth!" he ranted at me.

"What is your problem Tommy, can't you take some ribbing?" I asked him.
      Tommy practically ran over to my bed and jumped on top of me. He pinned my arms to the bed and was directly over the top of me.

"How does it feel not being in control now, Bitch?" Tommy shouted at me.
      He was actually hurting my wrists. I told him to get the fuck off of me, but he didn't do that. He let go of me and started to pull off my shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said.

I got no reply from my brother. He was mad as hell as he clawed at my shirt. He took hold of the material and ripped it. I didn't think it was possible to tear a shirt like that, but my brother did it. He was so mad. Tommy didn't just stop at my shirt. He got his hands on my bra and pulled the cups up over my tits. I could now tell that he had an erection, and I was getting scared.

Then Tommy did something I never thought he would do. He lowered his face and started to suck on my nipples. I hate to admit it, but my nipples got hard as my brother was holding me down. They got really erect as he bit the tips and sucked them into his mouth. I could feel my pussy began to lub up with sexual desire.

I tried fighting back, but it was a weak attempt. He was much stronger, and I have to admit I was becoming sexually excited. I was panting as he was sucking my tits. Tommy then got up on his knees and shed his shirt. His hand went to his belt, and he loosened it. Somehow he managed to get his pants off while being on top of me. I got my first look at Tommy's cock.

His dick was big, probably seven inches long with a huge head, and it was so thick oozing pre-cum. Tommy then went crazy. He pulled my shorts and cotton panties down to my ankles and got them off of me. My eyes must have gotten big as he stripped me down.

"You're going to see what a real man is like," he told me.

I knew at that point he was going to fuck me, like it or not. He was going to fuck his sister. My brother pulled my legs apart, and he took my ankles in his hands. He pushed my knees to my chest, and then I felt the head of his dick at my now wet opening. There wasn't any buildup, Tommy thrust, is hard dick straight into me all the way. I screamed as I felt his cock enter me violently. He just drove into me up to the hilt. My pussy was now totally impaled on his hard cock. I could feel my hot juices beginning to flow out of me down my thighs and onto the bed.

At that point, I totally lost it, giving into my brother, and I let him fuck me like he wanted. I said, "just fuck me, Tommy, if that's what you want" The further he drove his Dick up into me the more I wanted him to do it.
      This not only felt so good it was so taboo. I told him to let go of my legs. When he did I spread my legs as wide as possible opening up my dripping pussy giving him total submissive access. Tommy knew I wanted to be fucked, and OH MY GOD DID I !! OH TOMMY, FUCK ME NOW!!!

He would pull his cock out of me, just resting the huge head against my dripping shaved slit. When I got to the point, I couldn't stand it anymore, I begged him to slide it back into me. That was when he buried that fat rod of his into my aching pussy. He rammed me good and hard, and I wanted him to. “Oh my God! fuck me Tommy fucked me," I said.

I never wished for him to pull out of me. I was cock crazy now and totally in heat, and he knew it. We must have gotten so worked up and carried away. My brother arched his back, and he pushed deep into me one more time. The head of his cock was beginning to swell up, and I knew he was close to cuming; I desperately waited to feel his glorious sperm hit my cervix, oh my God, fuck me Tommy!! Shot your hot load deep inside my vagina!

I felt his hot cream explode deep in my belly. He just kept blowing his load like some mad bull. I was wild for it, and I milked his love muscle with my throbbing cunt. I knew we would be doing this again and again. Tommy kept fucking until he was totally dry. When he pulled out of me, his cum quickly followed, in a long stream soaking the bed.

This was the beginning of Tommy, and I having sex regularly until I left for college. It was hard to find a place and time when we could do it in the house, but not impossible We would go out into a wooded area and fuck or sometime he would just bend me over in the kitchen and do me doggie style, anything to fill me with his cum he would do. Other times Tommy would steal into my bed late at night. I would suck his big cock most times, but other times we chanced it.

Tommy would get in bed with me and we fuck slowly and as quietly as we could. If my parents ever found out it would be the end for both of us. Thank God they never did.

Beth

This post was edited by msbeth at July 29, 2013 1:58:11 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel