Club-Privé Forums General Entertainment
  • Topic: Under where? The ULFF Manual

Back To Topics
    • August 8, 2013 10:41:57 AM EDT
    • Under where? The ULFF Manual

OMG! Ladies? If you are fortunate enough to have pendulous breasts like I have (a medical term I was not particularly pleased to see my doctor use, but they is what they is), you HAVE to try sex over stainless steel on a hot summer night! WOW.
      Where are some of the more unusual locations you’ve tried fornication?
      - – - – - – - – - -
      Under there.
      Under where?
      Ha – Made you say underwear!

I think I’ll make this my new project:
      Unusual Locations For Fornication – The ULFF Manual.
      #ULFFManual

• August 8, 2013 11:16:58 AM EDT

You couldn't have picked a better place to post your Manual than this web site.

I'll be your first. This was not so original, but very unusual for my lady and I. About a year or so ago we decided to pass a weekend in Montreal for the food, the ambience and just a getaway.

One of the places we visited was an adult theatre on St. Lawrence blvd near Prince Arthur. The main floor of the theatre is really a dingy, pissy place, reeking of semen with guys beating off and blowing each other all over the very dark auditorium. The upstairs on the other hand is reserved for couples only. the admission to the balcony is a steep $35 per cpl. the whole theatre is from around the 1920's when these places were ornate old movie palaces. well, the Cinema L'Amour in Montreal has become an infamous adult movie theatre. And the balcony is a veritable orgy of bodies at times. It was a real rush. I can't wait to visit again.

This post was edited by Deleted Member at August 8, 2013 11:28:32 AM EDT
    • August 8, 2013 5:16:08 PM EDT

There was that time when I went to a party, lots & lots of people, booze and music. Well, I connected with a chick at that do. We were so hot for each other we did it inside the front hall closet. It was summer and all those heavy winter coats were choking me. It was so hot and sweaty. Neither of us got any real joy from that first encounter.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel