Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Just To Be Dirty

Back To Topics
    • August 10, 2013 11:36:56 AM EDT
    • Just To Be Dirty

"I'm here," the text flashed across her phone.

She smiled and turned casually to her girlfriend. "I have to take this call. My clients know no boundaries, even on ladies' night."

Extricating herself from the tangle of bar stools and purses, she calmly walked to the door. Outside the pub, she quickened her pace around the building, walking with purpose towards the grey sedan parked in the shadows. There was a second floor balcony patio on this side of the building. It was well populated with self-absorbed twenty-somethings carrying on over a couple pitchers of beer. There was no reason for any of them to cast a second glance at a middle-aged woman quietly slipping into the passenger seat of a nondescript vehicle.

The overhead light had come on to greet her when she opened the car door. She exhaled a sigh of relief as it faded out. "Hi," she throatily whispered to him.

"Hi. Where would you like to go?" her lover asked as he reached for the keys in the ignition.

"I haven't long. I'm out here 'taking a call'. I've got maybe twenty minutes?"

"Are you ok here?"

She dipped her head down to peek over his shoulder and up towards the patio. She could see the movement of bodies but no faces. The thought of having sex with all those unaware patrons just forty feet away put an impish smile on her face. "Mmmm, yes."

He wasted no time in unfastening his jeans and tugging them down around his knees so that he sat bare-assed in the driver's seat. His cock was already full and standing at attention.

She turned in her seat and leaned over for a taste, stretching her lips over the rounded head of his cock and swirling her tongue over his tightening skin. Feeling him surge just below the surface, hardening in her mouth, his flush of excitement elicited a similar response from her. She felt her own sexual junction suddenly heat up and moisten. She rose up on her knees and fumbled at her own belted white denim cut-offs, struggling to jerk them down quickly. She intentionally left her lace thong up, then dove back into her oral game.

Stretching herself over his lap, she balanced herself with one forearm on the door rest and her other hand planted on the floor just in front of his seat. She dipped her head down to savour his cock; taking him in a little more with each pass, caressing him with her tongue and creating a vacuum in her mouth. His hand slid over her raised round bottom and tugged at the lace there. She moaned with a mouthful as he spread her lips and wiggled his fingers between them until he had her clit and opening located simultaneously.

A piece of her was nervous about having someone walk past the car. With her naked ass in the air and her head full of curls in his lap, there would be no mistaking what was going down. She reasoned that her lover would be watching and would warn her if anyone came their way. She got back down to the enthusiastic business of gobbling him up and grinding back on his fingers. She realize she would have to make sure her movements were more fluid when she felt the car bounce in time to the blow job.

She played at taking his cock in as deep as she could, flexing her throat so that he could feel the tension there and sucking till her cheeks caved. It took a lot of concentration to keep her gag reflex in check. Every now and then she would move ever so slightly wrong and a cough would betray her efforts.

"Uh, that feels good. Choke on it." he whispered over her.

His words made her giddy. Coming up for air she whispered, "More. Talk dirty to me," then dove back into his lap to noisily slurp his cock.

"Mmmm, that feels so good... Suck it... You give great head..."

Not only was her jaw starting to ache, but her limbs where she was braced against the car were beginning to tremble from the strain. Reluctantly she came up for a break and switched to manual. His cock was slippery from all the spit she'd left behind and her hand glided along his length.

Knowing their time was short, his hand moved in to take over. She didn't mind at all. He knew better than her what touch would get him there faster. "Mmmm... I love it when you jerk off for me," she crooned into his ear. "It's so sexy!" She leaned over his lap again, just hovering above his bobbing hand. On the down stroke she would flick the tip of her tongue over his glans eagerly hoping to catch a mouthful.

"Spit on it," he directed.

She collected a little ball of moisture in her mouth and then let it slowly trickle off her lips. A glistening silver string of saliva briefly connected them briefly until his fist came up to spread it around.

His movement had slowed and he not focused on cumming for her. She could sense that his urgency had waned and sat back to study his face.

He sighed, shrugged and chuckled, "there's not enough room in here."

She glanced towards the back of the pub through misty glass. It amused her how the windows had already become fogged with breath - as if 'bottoms up' didn't make it obvious enough about the bad behaviour within.

There were no cars back there. And there were plenty of spaces available closer to the front door. The risk of having someone stumble upon them was minimal. Quickly they reassembled their clothes for the walk and stepped out of the car. No one from the patio noticed them as the skirted the building.

At the far end of the parking lot that wrapped around the pub there was a short concrete retaining wall topped with a chain-linked fence and lined with trees. About four feet from the wall was a row of dumpsters. Scattered around the bins were a few empty discarded cardboard boxes that were yet to get broken down for the recycle. Considering where they were it was remarkably clean. Even the smell... there was a slight sticky sweetness in the air, the result of so many scrapped plates of leftover french fries, but nothing horribly offensive.

She turned towards her lover, who had already begun to undo his jeans again. Her fingers mimicked his. "This is going to be dirty," she mischievously warned.

"Mmmm, so very dirty."

"You like it dirty," she teased and turned away to present herself. The garbage bin they chose to play behind was taller than her, painted white and fairly new. She stood far enough away from the bin that she was almost bent ninety degrees from the waist.  One hand gripping the top lip of the bin for balance.  Her other forearm braced against the cool metal to counter his forward thrusts.

He stepped up behind her, ran a hand over the chilled skin of her ass and then warmed it with a smack. She chuckled and wagged for him.

For a moment he just teased her opening with the tip of his cock, spreading her sufficient moisture around. She mewed in anticipation and invited him in with an exaggerated arch of her spine. He gripped her hips tight as he entered her all at once. The sensation made the both of them gasp.

Time was running short. This wasn't about affection, romance or anything of that nature. It was about getting off - just to be dirty. He used her body to push himself right to the edge then stepped away. He was stroking his cock to maintain the rapture as she spun around and squatted for him. She opened her mouth to receive. Suddenly her mouth was filled with his sweetness and his gift made her moan with satisfaction as she continued to suck his still hard length.

"Mmmm," he moaned.

She stood, her feet still spread, her shorts still around her knees, to share a salty kiss with him. "Mmmm, that was so dirty. Thank you," she purred.

"Thank you," he parroted as he held her close. He continued to search her lips with his tongue for traces of their play.

It was time to wrap it up. They had definitely exceeded twenty minutes. There is only so much you can blame on a client. They righted their clothes and began to walk around to the front of the pub again. He stopped her short just before anyone might see them, and pulled her in for one more kiss. Even their good byes were played out with just a hint of risk.

"Have fun," he said as he started towards his car.

"I will," she grinned back at him as she hustled back into the pub to join her girlfriends.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at August 11, 2013 10:45:42 AM EDT
    • August 11, 2013 9:41:42 AM EDT
    • Just To Be Dirty

Great photo to illustrate a favorite theme. My only question, is that a stock photo you found. . . Or, someone you know? And, the story is very hot too.

• August 11, 2013 10:33:46 AM EDT
    • Just To Be Dirty

I know, right?!  It's stock (borrowed).  I'm always surprised at the gems I find out there when googling for the most obscure naughty themes.

The composition in this one is just fabulous - from the anonymity of the couple to the way her wrists bend; from the way she's coming right out of her shoes to the way he's impossibly close to the wall... beautiful.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel