Club-Privé Forums General Sex and Sexuality
  • Topic: The whole process of transfer] [a man died, see to want to cry

Back To Topics
    • June 8, 2014 5:39:03 AM EDT
    • The whole process of transfer] [a man died, see to want to cry

the first time when I saw the old lady firewood in the bamboo forest, I was shocked, she was very thin, very weak, each pick a dry, every time a squat, as if to support not to live quickly, seems to fall, although there are leaves on the ground, the last effort she picking up will have to pay life

she was on her way home, a crowd of ten years old boy to her throwing clods, I ran over and gave him a slap in the face, really want to pinch him! Why such a small child had such bad behavior, his parents, his teacher is how to michael kors montre teach him, I really think impassability

second when I first saw her, she was swill bucket scoop rice grains, I don't know where she got so good hogwash, did not dare to ask her, she said enough to eat two meals......

this is her kitchen. Can you imagine how dirty it is dirty, you can imagine how poor is poor it. A pan an iron pot, ten only eight bowl, a moldy wood table, a musty old bamboo cover.
      the most hard to bear witness is the tank of water, a few months or even six months or a year are not washed in water tanks, indistinct floating a with one's hair standing on end.......

every day she firewood to nearly an hour (100 meters), every day she put water to nearly an hour (150 metres / half a bucket of water) why not a normal person to help her 10 minutes to go, the family where? What human nature? I couldn't help thinking of those years that twenty years ago, when the utopian also know Cheap Givenchy shirts to the old five. And then there are some good small classmates gave the old man some firewood

third when I first saw her, she was even weaker, even walking is difficult, she may never be to pick Chetty water. Only far marry daughter could not come back to care for her.
      7. left when we gave dozens of pieces of money to her, she accepted into a bag, but 10 yuan took another in shreds and patches from the bag of money "comrade, I these 10 yuan of money to others to say is false, buy things others refused to accept, well intentioned people to help me to change a Zhang Ba." Look at that piece of junk money, we can Speechless, old people are too poor

when we left, she reluctantly stood up, shaking, said the mouth to say not to come out, in fact, in our heart to hear, oh, an old man dying....

when the fourth time I go to shoot her, she was already dead. In front of the house full of soldes ralph lauren weeds sad. Her death is not surprising; 相关的主题文章:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel