Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
  • Topic: Random Pick-up Opportunities

Back To Topics
    • August 26, 2013 2:03:29 PM EDT
    • Random Pick-up Opportunities

The other day I found a random note in one of my Facebook "other" folders (bet you did not know that existed...read the note at the end for where it is).

It was a very heartfelt note from a 56 year old,single man. As you may be aware, on Facebook, they will post pictures from other people's pages of their friends on this revolving list. He had seen my picture and decided to throw caution to the wind in the event I was available...a fact he could have found out by simply reading my profile.

I messaged him back and simply told him "Sorry, I am married".

Now, this begs the question....how successful could this approach be? If you throw enough peas at a wall, some will stick, as they say. Does anyone reading this have any interesting stories to recollect about randomly picking up someone via this or a similar approach?

Years ago, before the internet, cell phones, etc. I knew someone who did quite well calling wrong numbers and making small talk when he hit just the right lady. He did amazingly well getting laid this way.

Note; On Facebook where it says "Messages" there are actually 2 folders. One is "Inbox" the other is "Other". It will not usually indicate that there are messages in that other. Go check yours and see if something has not been sitting there for a long time.

• August 26, 2013 4:50:59 PM EDT

So did you do something about this chance encounter?

• August 26, 2013 8:33:56 PM EDT

No. Not into doing stuff behind my husbands back. BUT...the person mentioned in the above post who did the random calling thing was someone I did engage in some exciting times with.We arranged via email to meet at a specific location. Remember, there was limited ability to exchange photos ahead of time in the late 90's so I had no idea what was showing up. I sat in my car and waited. Someone pulled up beside me in a car that matched the description of the car he had said he would be driving. I looked over and...thank goodness! He was very good looking. Now, get this straight. This happened between me leaving my ex hubby and being in a committed relationship of any sort. Looking back it was very, very risque as so few people were connecting via the internet, unlike today.

We met several times in hotel rooms around the GTA for some "relaxation".

• August 27, 2013 2:47:07 PM EDT

You met several times in hotel rooms around the GTA for some "RELAXATION"

What did you two do, play checkers? Or do the NYT crossword puzzle?

C'mon woman this is an adult web site you can use real words and real descriptions.

Maybe, your reluctance to say fuck, piss, shit, pussy, dick, cock. . . Is the reason that you feel undesired (as you mentioned in another thread) unwanted, unsexed, undesired.

If it is true that how you feel about yourself is how you are seen by the world. You just gotta think about that for a minit.

• August 27, 2013 2:50:29 PM EDT

Oh. . . And isn't one of the main reasons that you are here, is to deal with your own sexuality.

• August 27, 2013 3:37:48 PM EDT

Please include the juicy details.
      You've got our attention.

• August 27, 2013 9:34:38 PM EDT

It happened 15 years ago. The details have faded somewhat in my memory. I was very inexperienced since I had only been with one man before him, being the good Catholic girl that I was. Given that I have been with dozens of men since then (OK...maybe 50+) the encounter details seem lame. I've been to all kinds of orgies, couple meet ups, mmf's, ffm's and even dabbled in fetish bdsm. What I did with that tall, dark stranger is nothing by comparison.

• August 28, 2013 9:14:16 AM EDT

Yes, but as a virgin your heart must have been pumping madly, not to mention everything else. It's not so much as what you did, as the feelings of excitement that ran through your veins. Please share those feelings.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel