Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Becomeing A Slut Wife/ Seduced Teenager

Back To Topics
    • August 26, 2013 2:17:08 PM EDT
    • Becomeing A Slut Wife/ Seduced Teenager

Seduced Teenager                                                                                                                                        By Beth

It's July 2010

That summer I spent some time with a co-worker and her family in their cottage, which is on Lake Livingston, near Houston. We had a great time, a lot of swimming and sun; the neighbors were nice, and we were out and about almost every night or had people over. It was during one of those bright summer evenings that it happened.

My co-worker, her husband and a few of the neighbors sat at a large pine table; candlelight and a kerosene lamp cast a pleasant glow across the table and the meal we'd prepared.
      Opposite me sat my coworker’s eldest daughter, Linda. She was simply beautiful, very petite, with chestnut hair, brown eyes, and freckles. Linda was 18, but looked much younger, one of those girls whose never been kissed.

I looked at her and slowly sipped my wine; her eyes were so striking and glittered every time she laughed... Every now and then our eyes would meet, and we traded a small smile. We exchanged pleasantries and as I leaned closer, engrossed in conversation with her, my foot brushed hers under the table. Without a second thought, I stroked the arch of my foot teasingly against her small calf. She smiled shyly but didn't pull away.
      My body felt warm, not only from the wine, or that there were so many in the room, there was something else too ... Something considerably more…… much more about this delicate lovely lady whom I had just met.

The noise level was high and we laughed and joked, but under the table I pointed my toe towards Linda's smooth soft legs and slowly moved my foot up and down her slender calf.
      I could see how she swallowed, then blushed, but pretended that nothing happened.

It went around in my head.
      What was I doing?
      How could I? For God sakes Beth she’s 18 years old, you’re so much older than her, and so much wiser.
      I should know better... I do know better…Oh my God, I could be her mother...

However, she was so fucking irresistible; her gently rounded breasts and slightly hardened nipples that stood out through the white tank top that exposed her flat, tanned tummy. I cast a fleeting glance at her face again and found her watching me closely. She moistened her full lips with the tip of her tongue; I nearly gulped the rest of my wine as I tried to keep my nerves under control.

Our eyes met again, and now I felt a familiar very familiar tingling sensation in my body. We continued our covert flirting under the table throughout dinner. I felt the emotions rise in me, feelings that I knew I should not have for her, but I knew that I wanted her, I wanted to be her first lover, and I would have her.

The night passed, and the guests began to break up in order to go to their homes that were within walking distance. It was just the elderly couple who remained. My coworker refused to let the man get into his car because it was obvious he had way too much to drink. She insisted that they would spend the night to go tomorrow.

"No problem," I heard myself say, "I can share a bed with Linda, so you can take my bed ..."
      My colleague asked if it was really ok for me, and I said it would be fine.
      I glanced at Linda as she sat with one leg curled under her bottom and the other dangling off the sofa; she took several large gulps of wine, but didn't interject, or object.

Linda was already in bed when I tiptoed into her room, I closed the door. Outside the window, it was dark and I could hear the sound from the others in her family.

For a moment I hesitated, but then I slowly crawled into bed beside her.
      She was laying on her side with her back to me, her hair was so soft, she smelled so good, so innocent.
      I let my lips brush against her neck, her skin was smooth, soft, so warm and she smelled of sun-warmed woman.

"Turn around. Linda," I whispered to her and she did as I asked.
      We lay still for a moment, her hand resting on my hip; she seemed a bit unsure of what she would do.
      My lips brushed against hers, Linda's soft lips sought mine and we touched each other's lips.
      It's wonderful to kiss a girl's soft little wet lips. Her tongue met mine and we kissed.
      For a second I thought of her mother and father, what would they say if they knew?

We lay together for a while. Cautiously, we kissed each other. Linda was inquisitive, challenging and I knew it was the first time that she'd kissed another woman and maybe the first time she ever was kissed. We began touching, our hands searching and exploring each other. Her skin was warm beneath my hands, golden and sun kissed, as I stroked her breasts and reveled in the change of her breathing. She was beginning to become mine.

"Is that okay?" I asked softly; she nodded and reply “Yes, Beth, please”; her soft, warm hands caressed my breasts and now pardon nipples gently through my T-shirt.

Oh my God I was excited now, horny, hot, dripping wet.Linda's kisses now were deeper; her hands fervently trying to discover my body, our tongues licked more than kissed. I stroked her flat firm belly, I loved her young body. Her breathing became rapid as she pushed her body into mine.

I scooted up chemise over her chest and toyed with her perky hard nipples.
      It was hot now under the blanket, I pulled it aside, her body silhouetted against the sheet. I stroked a stray lock of hair from her forehead. I straddled her and started pulling her white cotton panties down over slender hips before tossing them aside. Gently, I kissed her feet, my tongue played with the soft pink skin as I felt her shudder.

I knew she was very hot now, just as excited as I was. My tongue slipped between her toes, and I drew her big toe into my mouth. In the semi-darkness... God, how I wanted her! I wanted to hug her, kiss her and show her how good sex, from a woman, could be. I pulled her legs to the side, slowly spread her apart and looked down at her lap.

She was shaved as clean as a baby, just a dark streak of hair above. Soon I would lick her, love her. I heard her breathing hard in the small room, could feel the heat from her body, her sex.
      I leaned forward between her legs, she was so smooth, so warm gently I stroked her with one finger; she was so wet, hot and open. Willing, very willing…..

I softly kissed her thighs searched with my tongue and lips forward and I could hear her gasp as her hands fisted in my hair, pulling me forward.

My tongue slipped over her soft skin. My tongue explored around her small pussy without really lick her; I felt her spread her legs more giving herself to me. Gently, I let my tongue brush teasingly against her swollen lips before brushing her clit. She gasped.

God she enjoys it; I thought proudly. The first time a woman has made love to her, and she enjoys it! Oh my God! I love it to.

I thought about what her family would say if they knew what was happening now, her father, mother ... What they would say if they knew that their daughter was having sex right now with me, was being taken and shown the pleasures of life.

The idea so aroused me; it was so forbidden, so dangerous; she was so young, and I was so much older; I should not ... I should not, but oh my God, I wanted her and she wanted me.
      Linda's hips moved a little under me; her pleasure was my fuel as my own desire throbbed between my wet thighs. I gentled my licking, swirling with my tongue around the little pink pearl hidden among her slick wet and hot folds.

I had gotten off my panties now; perhaps Linda knew that I wanted to enjoy, possibly she wanted to try to lick another woman. However, without a word as I lay on the side, she moved, and we came together in a 69 position. Her mouth was eager and hot. Her tongue explored curiously, and I enjoyed the feeling of our skin against each other; her body was wonderful against mine.

I was at the bottom now and just licked her, listened to her panting deep breath and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth, lips, tongue and fingers. It was as if we could not get enough of each other, our lust, and our desire was unquenchable.

God how wonderful it was!

All thoughts of her family and the huge risk we took were blown away. The only thing that mattered was the two of us.

I looked up at her puckered little asshole; she was probably a virgin there also... I groaned silently over my own filthy fantasies. Fantasies that I do not apologize for having. I bent forward and kissed her.
      I kissed her asshole again, before I let my tongue brush against the puckered skin.
      I heard her moan and gasp as she continued to eat my pussy. I could feel her body tense; her muscles coiled tightly as she orgasm with a shudder, flooding my mouth with the sweetness of her arousal. I continued tasting her as she continued to come over and over, I wanted to give her some of the pleasure that she gave me. My tongue found its way in between her wet swollen folds, found what I was looking...

Our bodies were hot and slick with sweat. My head spun with pleasure, I was delirious with my head firmly between her young wet thighs as we gave and took pleasure in turn. Her pussy was like a summer peach, firm and ripe and sweet to the taste.

With a loud moan, my orgasm washed over me, as Linda's tongue lapped eagerly at my pussy.
      Afterwards, she lay panting on the bed; we cuddled in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of our bodies. We were a long time and kissed and caressed each other; I was really thirsty, but did not dare to go out and fetch water. What if her parents were awake? I would not cope if they were. However, Linda giggled a little to me, maybe she thought I was a bit silly; it was all right to love a girl, but feared getting something to drink. She pulled on her T-shirt and panties and padded out barefoot and brought both water and an open bottle of cool white wine.

We drank both and I kissed her, our tongues met again, cool with wine but hot and demanding new lust. Naked we hugged each other, and I knew that I wanted her again ... she wanted me and more important She was hungry for the pleasures of lust.

There was not much sleep that night. By the early-morning light, she was totally spent, entirely used up and had been completely fucked by an older woman. We both enjoyed a nice bath after which she laid on her bed as I massaged her soft skin with a warm lotion, and we both wondered what tomorrow would bring.
      Beth

This post was edited by msbeth at August 26, 2013 2:17:36 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel