Club-Privé Forums General The Funny Bone!
  • Topic: Season for Disorders

Back To Topics
    • January 27, 2013 8:43:34 AM EST
    • Season for Disorders

The following are the all time Christmas favourites of the Psychiatrically Challenged

“Schizophreniac’s” all time # 1 top seller – - – - Do you Hear What I Hear?

Voted # 1 by those suffering from various “multiple personality disorders” – - – We Three Queens Disoriented Are

A perennial bestseller to those enduring the cruel effects of “dementia” – - – I Think I’ll Be Home for Christmas

The “narcissistic” segment of the population will soon be heard humming and whistling this tune over and over in the malls and shops of our fair cities. Voted #1 for the past 748 years. A monster. – - – Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

A favourite of “manics” everywhere – - – Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants

Still, after years at the top of the charts, a fave of “paranoids”, although it’s hard to get them to admit it – - Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

Who can resist the gentle strains of the anthem to those with “general personality disorders” – - – You Better Watch Out or I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll tell you Why – - – Waaa Waaa Waa … Wa Wa Wa … Wo Wah …

The definitive Carol of all time, a true classic in the eyes of those suffering with “depression disorders” – - -Silent Anhedonia, Holy Anhedonia, All is Flat, All is Lonely

They try and try and try and try every year to find themselves another favourite to fill their busy minds … but .. but … but … it does them absolutely .. no good. This IS the undisputed heavy weight champion Carol of all time to those suffering from “obsessive-compulsive disorder” – - – Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock…………(better start again)

A new entry on the charts, climbing all the way up to number three among those suffering from “passive-aggressive personality disorder” – - – On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me (and then took it all away)

And finally,” borderline personality disorder” patients everywhere will be humming and singing their own all time favourite, of course, – - – Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

Merry Christmas … Ho3

Personally, I think I’ll probably be heard humming … “I think I’ll be home for Christmas” … (short term memory problems .. hee hee) … and … She’ll be singing … Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell ……… on and on and on ….

lol

=8)

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel