Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
  • Topic: All wet, plump and deliciously pendulous

Back To Topics
    • September 14, 2013 2:05:03 PM EDT
    • All wet, plump and deliciously pendulous

Dick pics, and why girls need to shut the fuck up: a rebuttal. (an article I found elsewhere)

She had 4 points:
      1.) Some women like penis pic profiles. You’re not speaking for everyone when you share your opinion. – True, it is just opinions we’re sharing here.
      2.) Don’t make fun just because they “put it out there”. How’d you like it if they made fun of your pimple since you “put it out there”? – Valid, we should all be polite anyway.
      3.) Women put images of themselves out there in sexy attire all the time. Why shouldn’t a man post his most prized asset? – That’s a stretch. It’s rare indeed to see a pussy profile icon.
      4.) If you don’t like it, don’t click on it. – I don’t and wouldn’t, but I don’t get to pick and choose who messages me.

It's not that penises aren't a thing of beauty. I love to touch them, pet them and wrap my little fingers around their girth. I like to smell them, nuzzle them and cover them in kisses. I can hardly contain myself with the anticipation of going down and gobbling them up when I'm with... MY PARTNERS.

So I'm a the club last night, minding my own business, sitting back on a sofa in a lace body stocking, enjoying the show as a woman got treated to a stern flogging... I just happened to glance sideways. This guy had decided to stand behind that same couch and jerk off to the show just inches from my ear! Are you freaking kidding me? Faaaauuuck. I'm sure it was a perfectly lovely cock attached to a reasonably attractive man, but it was still an uninvited dick shoved in my face (or near vicinity) and that's just plain offensive.

I know we're not supposed to judge but that's simply part of being human. We all have different tastes and preferences and it's in our nature to "read someone" at a glance. Of course those opinions change (or are confirmed) as we spend a bit of time getting to know each other, but until then, you only get one chance to make a good first impression.

When I get a cold contact, even a nice "how do you do?", and that profile icon is nothing but a disembodied boner... well, the feeling I get is not so different from finding some weirdo wanking his wiener over my shoulder. I try to push those feelings of misgiving aside and give the new caller a second chance by surfing over to his profile page to see if he has any redeeming qualities, but invariably it's a minimal one line bio. If there are more pictures, it's just more of the same meat puppet show, sometimes pared with pussy to emphasize his heterality.

Now, don't get me wrong. If I snoop a man's well rounded profile and there happens to be a few good penis portraits in his album, well that's nice. I get to see the whole package (the man, not just his package - geesh) and perhaps anticipate an intimate encounter as we become more familiar.

Phallic photos don't offend me. A plethora of pecker icons in my mail box puts me off. On the other hand, it makes it really easy to weed out the pricks. Just for the record, if my mailbox was filled with a daily dose of nasty snatch shots I'm pretty sure I'd they'd annoy the crap out of me too.

Hey, I know! Lets all post pictures of our uvula! Mmmm... uvula - all wet, plump and deliciously pendulous. Won't that be a sexy, sexy, instant turn on!

This post was edited by FanOfChad at September 15, 2013 8:47:23 AM EDT
    • September 15, 2013 4:56:22 PM EDT

I agree. If I open a profile and only see a pussy shot and nothing else, I will not read any more. I like woman as a package deal. Not just a pussy.

• September 15, 2013 7:33:48 PM EDT

Maybe men thrust their dick in someone's face just to turn themselves on. Could it be as simple as their just interested in pleasing themselves.Maybe they are just doing it for their own kicks.

• September 18, 2013 9:41:16 AM EDT

Just read the same story on another site.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel