Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Over Dressed for the Occasion

Back To Topics
    • October 5, 2013 6:37:19 AM EDT
    • Over Dressed for the Occasion

"I might be a tad over dressed for the park. Let's try a new spot," she invited. She gave him directions to a road side auto shop in the neighbourhood which she knew to be closed for the evening. They had eyed the wooded lot next to the garage a few times in passing but hadn't had an opportunity to explore the location yet.

Arriving first, she drove onto the property confidently so that a passer-by would not question her being there after hours. Pulling around to the far side of the building and turning off the ignition, her black car dissolved into the shadows.

She got out, stretched and took a quick look about for cameras. 'Yep, there's one,' she chuckled to herself. She had parked directly under it. The camera was dark. She started to walk away from her car, glancing back a few times to confirm that the camera wasn't following her movements.

With a few minutes to spare before her partner was due to arrive, she started to explore the area. She stepped off the asphalt and into the tall grass at the edge of the property. In front of the small grove of trees there was a low bill board, brightly illuminated on the street side but black as night at the back. Bushes formed a dense screen round the base of the sign. When observed from the outside, all she could see through the trees was a black void between off black trunks. In contrast, when standing in the midst of the trees, she was amused at how bright it was from the reflected light of street lamps and passing cars. There were a few burr plants to negotiate and the ground was soft uneven. Moving about was difficult in her high-heel boots. Every other step had her sinking into the earth.

As she cautiously tiptoed around in the dark looking for the ideal place for play, voices floated up to her from the street. A couple of women were out for an evening stroll. It was a good reminder of just how close to the edge of public indecency this location was.

She found a tree that she liked, leaned back against it and sent him one last text. "Park beside me, I'm in the woods." She tucked her car keys and phone in behind the tree so they would be easy to find afterwards. Feeling just a little silly waiting there in the woods in her curve conforming dress and tousled up-do, she shuffled her feet, struggling for stability and wishing she'd thought to pack sandals.

It wasn't long before she saw his car pulled in, quietly creeping in next to hers. She waited, watching him cautiously pick his way through the bramble to join her.

"Hi," the exchanged as they came together hungrily. He gripped her tight and pulled her hard against his torso. She wrapping her arms around his shoulders and ran her hands up his neck, feeling the velvet crush of his short hair.

With one arm wrapped securely around her waist, he stooped, reaching down under her dress and between her legs. He moved her panties aside, then gently slid a finger between her soft pussy petals, drawing her natural moisture up, spreading it over her warm, little clit. While his hand gave her a treat, it was a struggle for her to find footing. Her feet twitched and ached as she wiggled against his touch. Finally she found something hard to brace her foot against and she was able to relax as his manipulations became faster and firmer. The light perfume of her sex bloomed as her sweet juices began to flow and she trembled at his touch.

When she moved, turning to lift her dress up around her waist, she noticed that he had taken a quick step back. "Was I standing on your foot?" she asked.

"Yeah," he laughed. "I didn't mind."

Chuckling, she bent over to hug the tree trunk, her hands splayed between her shoulder and the course bark to protect herself from the anticipated thrusts.

The contrast between her pale flesh and and the black lace of her stay-up stockings was ever so inviting. He ran his hands over her ass and then gave it a smack. It was louder than he intended but he like the way she always jumped and positioned herself for more.

Resting a palm at the small of her back, he ran the tip of his cock over her nether lips a couple of times, then gently nudged himself between her folds before sinking into her hot velvety embrace. They held still and savoured their union for a breath before starting to move together.

Normally in these boots she could dance up a storm, but here in the woods without solid footing they were just too painful. The bones in her feet felt twisted and wrenched, and her ankles trembled from the strain of being on toe-point for so long. Finally she caved. She straightened up, laughed and said, "I'm sorry, they have got to go!"

Her partner stood back, stroking his cock and watching, amused, as she clumsily she hopped around, trying to get the boots off. She pried them off, tossed them to the ground and resumed the position. To her surprise the forest floor was free of sharp debris and relief was instantaneous as the cool earth soothed her nylon clad feet.

This time he took her more forcefully, giving her a serious pounding. Released from the torture of her boots, letting go to bliss was easy. The collisions between his pelvis and her tail sent shock waves of pleasure throughout her body and she came, her insides clamping down around him. Her muffled squeals pushed him dangerously close to the edge and he had to step away abruptly.

She turned and squatted down in front of him with her knees spread wide. Eager to taste him, and herself on him, she didn't tease him with gentle touches this time, but went straight to work on his already sensitive member. "Uhhhh, you're going to make me cum!" he gasped. That was her goal. She moaned her desire around his cock and increased her efforts. He gave in. Lacing his fingers through here hair, he pulled her tight to him, forcing himself deep into her mouth for his release.

The sudden pressure was unexpected and she coughed explosively while desperately trying to swallow. After gulping down the product of his orgasm, she continued to lick him clean, sprinkling his cock with kisses until his sensitivity passed and he began to relax.

She leaned back against the tree, still with her knees splayed and dress hitched. "That was a lot! I had a little blow-out for a moment," she laughed.

With silly grins on both of their faces they righted there clothes. After struggling back into her boots, they hurried back out of the wood lot. She sighed with relief as she stepped out of the grease and onto asphalt next to their cars.

They came together for a kiss, holding each other tight as if a squeeze could make the moment last longer. She looked into his eyes, bit her lip and took a breath and then glanced down at his mouth. "I sure like you. You're fun," her words skirted dangerously around an admission of affection.

"I sure like you too. You're fun," he assured her.

With a quick peck on the lips they parted, ducked into their respective cars and headed off in opposite directions.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel