Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: It Doesn't Matter Where You Get Your Appetite

Back To Topics
    • October 20, 2013 2:13:47 PM EDT
    • It Doesn't Matter Where You Get Your Appetite

I had spent the entire day texting with a new Dom player.  Like, crazy hot flirty texts: proposed scenes, instructions, photos, challenges... etc. I suspect we'll be making something happen in real life soon, but until then...

It had been a week of bad timing on all fronts for both of us (not the Dom), and I, after having been worked into a lather (repeatedly) all day, was fiercely amorous!

Me: "Karaoke night... Want to come over and help me warm up the pipes?"
      Him: "Mmmm. My cock is so hard now. ; )"
      Me: "I sure do like a hard cock. Be warned. I'm so very horny today!"
      Him: "Be warned. I have a huge load for you."
      Me: "Bring it!"

I was waiting for him in the middle of my bed, wearing a black matching bra and thong.  On my elbows and knees with my ass held just a little higher than my head, I was wagging in anticipation.  "Hi," I said as he came in.  He grinned at my state of readiness, said nothing and undressed (except for the black socks).

We had crazy hard core sex for a good 40 min (yep a quickie - hehehe).  I must have thrashed and giggled my way through at least a dozen or more quaking orgasms in this brief time.

He got up, walked around the bed so that he was directly across from the dresser mirror and gestured for me to follow and bend over.  (that reminds me... check the bathroom mirror for face prints.)  He was rough.  He did not hold back.  Up on toe point, I kept my ass high and head low so that I could watch every pounding moment from this odd head-on perspective until he suddenly gasped, tore himself free and came in an arch that splattered all over my backside, it's warmth spreading from shoulder to tail.

As we settled down, catching our breath, he ran his fingers through the mess he made, spreading the larger pools out so that it would dry quicker.  Semen feels very silky when it dries on skin.  While he washed up, I blotted some of our sweat away and slipped on a dress.  He gets off on marking another man's territory.  My kink is knowing that I literally have sex on me while I'm out and about playing the good wife.

We said 'thank you' and kissed good-bye at the door, then I headed out to the pub for the evening.

I know, I know, that's dirty - walking around with dried spunk.  But it's no more dirty than dried sweat.  Or dried salive from a neck full of kisses.  Knowing it's there makes me feel sexy.

I wonder how many other ordinary women, much like myself, are walking around with their naughty little secret just below the surface.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at October 20, 2013 6:53:52 PM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel