Club-Privé Forums General Sex and Sexuality
  • Topic: What Are You Into?

Back To Topics
    • October 20, 2013 2:16:33 PM EDT
    • What Are You Into?

Men.

I meant what are you into sexually?

Sex with men.

So I was at the club the other night and this guy was on me with this line of questioning.  I finally had to stop him and ask, "Are you looking for a list of specific acts with graphic details?  'Cause that's just pervy." I shouldn't be so snarky but he was also one of those uncomfortably close talkers with a hands on approach. At one point he started to describe how he loves slow, gentle, tender, pleasing... Ah, well, that's one thing we don't have in common.  For me sex is a recreational sport.  If I wanted soothing intimacy I'd stay home and take a bubble bath.

What are you looking for on here?

I don't know why that question rubs me the wrong way, after all it's just a simple, sincere inquiry where the person asking is looking for some sort of commonality, but it does. If I were actually looking I'd be knocking on profiles asking, "Have you got any? Can I have some?" or I'd post an ad in the classifies - "Looking for ______.  If you have some I can have, give me a call : )" but I'm not.

Ok, thinking about it... comtemplating... mulling it over...

From time to time, but not all the time - just when the mood strikes me, I'm up for some fun, safe, mutually gratifying recreational sex and assorted erotic experiences that I can share with sexy, intelegent, confident men without the complication of commitment. But I'm really not looking.  I know where to find what I want when I want it.

Maybe it's irksome because it feels a little like an invasion of privacy.  Nah, that can't be it - I share a lot.

Maybe it's because it's so often the second question right after "How are you?"

Really?... I'm fine.  I like: outdoor sex, public sex, motel sex, car sex, stranger sex, familiar sex, club sex, group sex, sex swings, flogging, spankings, body painting, lingerie, cotumes, photography, video, live chat performances, sexting, virtual sex, collaborative authorship, literotica, roll play, roll reversal, cougar sex, pool side sex, fire side sex, bondage, blindfolds, sub/dom play, ass play, sex toys, g-spot orgasms, squirting, doggie, being pinned, being lifted...
      I'm sure there's more, but you get the gist.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel