Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: Socks Can Be Sexy

Back To Topics
    • October 20, 2013 2:20:46 PM EDT
    • Socks Can Be Sexy

He came up the stairs and found her completely naked on the bed. She rose up onto her knees to greet him and to assist in tearing off his clothes. Before his jeans even hit the floor her hands were around his cock… and then her mouth.

She loved how he arrived with a hard-on already waiting for her. She was so horny and glad he’d decided to come over even if they didn’t have much time.

She backed off just far enough to give him space to finish removing his jeans. She grinned and her ass wagging in anticipation. He climbed on the bed with her. Black socks still on? OK. This amused her.

- - - - - - - - - - -

He stood to undress while she knelt in front of him, watching. He left his black socks on again. She chuckled inwardly at this peculiar cliché.

When he sat back down again she ran her hands over his fuzzy thighs and asked, "What do you want?"

What he said made her grin. “Ride me.”

- - - - - - - - - - -

I can hear you quietly approaching across the carpeted floor. As you move closer to me I can feel your energy. I'm vibrating with excitement. There's a quiet ‘zzzzsht’, your undoing your jeans. There is the muffled sound of you undressing and the quiet thud of them hitting the floor. ‘Click, click, click-click, click’… you’re wearing a button up shirt again. I just barely hear it land on top of your jeans. I can see you in my mind’s eye standing there, naked except for your black socks - I hazard a guess based on past experiences. I hear nothing but I know you’re petting your cock into fullness right in front of me as you look me over, inspecting the blindfold and restraints.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Her: Bummer. I was half hoping to step out of the shower and find you reclined on my bed, naked but for your black socks, and stroking your cock.
      Him: I've got my socks on now, stroking my cock.
      Her: You make me giggle.

- - - - - - - - - - -

He always leaves his black socks on... This time I did too. lol Just short black ankle socks. I felt silly. I wonder if he even noticed.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I pulled away long enough for him to remove his t-shirt. Mine followed. He smiled, his eyes glinting and we pressed our half naked bodies together groping hungrily for another kiss. While I shimmied out of my panties, I watched him struggle out of his jeans… and socks. It made me chuckle to think that he had become self-conscious of the jokes I've made about his black socks. I knelt naked in front of him waiting for him to make the first move.

P.S. He doesn't leave his socks on any more. I kind of miss that.

P.S.S. Must be getting cold out.  The socks are back ; )

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel