Club-Privé Forums General Sex and Sexuality
  • Topic: Smells that make you go hmmmmm...

Back To Topics
    • October 20, 2013 2:34:26 PM EDT
    • Smells that make you go hmmmmm...

Not long ago I was thinking about my high school crush and being that young. For some reason Doritos came to mind. Doritos have a very strong unique smell that reminds me of being in high school. I hadn't had any of those chips since about that time, so as soon as I had finished writing a little fiction which included the high school crush and the mention of Doritos, I went out and bought a bag. I've had Doritos 3-4 times since and I get aroused every time I smell them. (don't mind me while I lick your fingers)

I had been chatting with an older gentle man and talking about psychology, human behavior and sex. I've mentioned several times the importance of smell for me. I often ask my partners not to bother showering after a long days work. I much prefer the scent of a man to the smell of chemical. Even the clean freak cop who showers 3 times a day has conceded to use unscented soap for our get-togethers.

The other night with the young guy... we were just playing afterwards, petting, exploring - nonsexual touching which is nice once in a while too. After a nice volunteered back rub he asked for a massage as well and brought out some lotion. It had a very heavy coconut scent. I liked it and was generous on him. At home I kept smelling my hands and smiling (glad it was just on my hands, easy to justify). It amused me to know he was going out for the evening smelling kind of girly.

Mmmmm... Mr Secretive doesn't hold back. I like that. He works in a kitchen. I know that's hot, heavy work having been in the industry myself. From the start I've requested that he not shower after work. Sometimes I can smell the onions and garlic he's had to chop or the oils from the pans. But mostly (and we joke about this a lot) I like to refer to him as a salty treat. I like to taste the salt on his skin. He doesn't have body odor - that's different from the natural taste of his skin... his musk.

A man should smell like a man, not a drug store.

Scent definitely makes an impression, for good or bad. I'm one of the 9%ers that actually likes the smell of skunk.

Scientifically speaking, there is no such thing as a bad smell, it's the experience associated with the smell that makes you feel one way or another. That's why people generally like the smell of their own flatulence vs someone else's.

Doritos have a very strong unique smell that snap me back to being a teen. Kind of like crayola crayons - one whiff most people can immediately recall the feeling of being a kid again.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel