Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: mlb replica jerseys cheap ZIGZAG SOUTH - The Globe and Mail_1

Back To Topics
    • June 19, 2014 6:02:55 AM EDT
    • mlb replica jerseys cheap ZIGZAG SOUTH - The Globe and Mail_1

The next best thing to a Canadian team in NCAA Division I men's basketball can be found on the campus of Gonzaga University in Spokane,mlb replica jerseys cheap, Wash., where four players from north of the border are part of a young squad that has cracked the top 10 this season.

Kelly Olynyk,where to buy cheap jerseys from china, Manny Arop, Bol Kong and Robert Sacre aren't household names in Canada - yet. But come this weekend, should the Zags get rolling in the annual championship event known as March Madness, that could change quickly. Gonzaga, 26-6, will open the tournament as the No. 8 seed in the West Regional and will face No. 9 Florida State, 22-9, on Friday in Buffalo.

"I think it's very possible for that to happen if we continue to play well and go deep in the tournament," said Olynyk, a 6-foot-11 freshman forward from Kamloops. "I think Canada could jump onboard."

The most remarkable thing about the four Canadians is how much they're contributing so early in their college careers to one of the NCAA's elite programs, which four times during the past decade reached the NCAA tournament's Sweet 16. Though three of the four players are in their first year at Gonzaga, all are playing significant minutes.

Sacre,cheap hats china, a seven-foot centre and redshirt sophomore from Vancouver who already has NBA scouts buzzing, is the only starter. But it's not unusual for Gonzaga to have three Canadians on the floor at a time.

"I've got some classmates who say, 'Why are there so many Canadians on this team?' " said Kong,nba china, a 6-foot-6 forward from Vancouver. "I just say, 'We're starting to move up.' "

Though all four players developed their games in Canada,cheap chinese nba jerseys, Kong and Arop were born in Sudan and immigrated as children to Vancouver and Edmonton, respectively. Sacre was born in Louisiana to a Canadian mother and an American father and moved to B.C. when he was 10. Olynyk spent his early years in Toronto but moved to Kamloops as a young teen.

All four have spent time with Canada's junior national team.

"These kids are good players and in each and every case they've been very well coached," Gonzaga head coach Mark Few said. "I think the sky is the limit. I see them all being guys who are going to be able to start and play major minutes down the road."

相关的主题文章:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel