Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: The Wake Up Call

Back To Topics
    • October 27, 2013 2:20:37 PM EDT
    • The Wake Up Call

A typical morning - up checking email, cozied up on the sofa, sipping coffee... I felt stiff.  That was to be expected.  I had played hard the day before.  As I stretched out the aches I became more aware of the tension in my neck.  My trapezius muscle was tender and a little swollen.  Then I remembered.  Shit - that's where he had  bit me!  I checked the mirror.  Yep, teeth-marks.  Dammit. After leaving his place I hadn't given that bite a second thought. I should have.  All day long I had sported a messy ponytail.  Maybe my t-shirt had been high enough in the back to cover it.  Maybe the bruise hadn't surfaced at that point.  Maybe it was just abstract enough that had anyone noticed, they wouldn't have known what they were looking at.

Oh well.  Getting that mark had been quite the adventure.

We'd been communicating back and forth for a few days, flirting with sub/dom language and pushing each other's buttons.  Finally, he challenged me to some risky, kinky play  "Just get your ass here.  Don't you dare piss me off by not showing up."  How could I say no to that?

It was still dark when I arrived just before 7am.  I parked the car in visitor, grabbed my "bag of tricks" and headed towards the town house. I quietly made my way around to the back of the unit and let myself in through the patio door which he had left unlocked for me.  As I stepped into the darkened house the head games commenced.  What if he had given me the wrong unit number and this was some stranger's home?  How would a stranger react to finding a wanton woman tiptoeing around his house in the dark morning hours?

Making my way across the room, I peeked around the corner.  In the dark I could just barely make out the start of a staircase.  As I climbed it the risers creaked and groaned loudly with every slow motion step.  I worried that it would wake the house.  What if there was more than one roommate?  What if there were other house guests?

There was a closed door at the top of the staircase.  What if the roommate was up having a late night snack?  What if this was a set up for a surprise 3way?

I turned the knob and nudged the door open.  There was slightly more light on this floor revealing the kitchen.  It didn't take me long to find the second set of stairs that led up to the bedrooms.  I was relieved to find these stairs carpeted.  They squeaked alarmingly just the same.

At the top of the stairs the short, pitch-black hallway made a sharp left.  I brushed the walls with my fingertips as I made my way down the hall.  I came upon two doors, one on either side.  He had told me that his room was on the right.  That door was slightly ajar.  It swung open when I pressed it and I poked my head in and had a quick glance around.  Diffused moonlight showed no furniture - a storage room maybe?

I continued down the hall until I found a second set of doors.  The one on the right was firmly closed.  My heart raced as I put my hand on the doorknob.  What if he had meant left?  What if this was the wrong house?  What if he wasn't home?  What if he had his female companion with him?

Committed, I took a breath, opened the door, stepped into the room and closed the door behind me.  It was very dark.  I could just make out the form of a man sleeping on the bed.  I set my tote down and stood next to the bed.  Still the what-ifs spun through my mind.  How could I be sure that this was my date?  I got out my phone and sent him a text message.  Silently his phone flashed from the corner of his bed.  Whew - confirmation!

Still, I was afraid to wake him.  I leaned over him and just barely brushed his arm with my finger tips.  He began to stir awake, slowly becoming aware of my presents.  Suddenly he grabbed me, roughly pulling me down over him with a fist full of my hair jerking my head to the side.  He pinched and twisted one nipple viciously while he sucked and bit hard at the other.   I couldn't help it - I gasped and moaned in response to his cruel attention. "Shut up!  Shut the fuck up!" he growled at me.  I tried to be quiet.  Really I did.

For the next two hours we went at each other hard, him asserting dominance and revealing his sadistic side, me holding my own, submitting when I wanted and turning the tables when the time was right.  I could tell that it frustrated him when I didn't adhere strictly to the script of being a good subbie, but at the same time he thoroughly enjoyed my confidence when it came to kink.

Thank you, Mr. O'Tool.  That was fun.

This post was edited by FanOfChad at October 29, 2013 9:28:27 AM EDT

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel