Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: Indulgence

Back To Topics
    • November 10, 2013 4:05:27 PM EST
    • Indulgence

Last night I was particularly glutenous, er, I mean indulgent.

My favourite FWB couldn't come out to play late, but he did treat me to a pre-club primer.  We met at a community center that was under construction so I knew the traffic would be minimal, if at all. 40 yards in from the street there is an overflow parking lot. A row of mature pine trees provided a screen from the orange glow of the street lamps and homes on the other side of the street.  A utility house blocked the view from the middle school to the south.  There was a baseball diamond too the north.

I purposefully wore a short skirt without panties because he likes that.  It was cool, and windy, but not too bad with our jackets on... His was a heavy cotton, military influenced coat, mine was a short fitted leather jacket.  I recall at one point, while we were pounding hard on the hood of my car, that we were mutually gripping each other's coat like reins in a derby... Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride!  I sure do like the out doors, the dark and the chill of late autumn.  He does too.  He's never said as much but I can tell his excitement level is way up there when we hook-up outdoors.

Of course, we were using protection, so when he said "I'm ready to cum, where do you want it?" I whispered back, "I want you to fuck me senseless and cum inside of me."  He's normally a very quiet partner.  He might utter some dirty words from time to time or hum/sigh contentedly when I give him a hand job, but his orgasms are seldomly accompanied by anything more than a whoosh of breath.  We were going hard this time.  This time he when he released it was with a growled exclaimation: "Oh fuck!"  Not as in oops, but more like "WOW!"

He headed home, and I to the club.

On my way into the club a young man caught me on the street.  "Are you alone?  May I join you?"  Single men are not permitted on Saturdays.  I thought about it for a moment and thought, why not?  He had an exotic accent, was tall, very pretty and in great shape as he was a construction worker.

While I didn't want to be tied to him all night, I watched out for him, making sure he wasn't creeping on any couples.  I sent him off to go dancing while I chatted with the resident body painter.  I let him free-hand a Capricorn on my ass.  I was being bad by flashing my tukkis in the main bar area before midnight, but at least I'd slipped on some panties by then.  I like getting painted, making a spectacle of myself and hopefully drawing some more business his way.

After midnight I took my "date" into the back to towel up and then to my favourite high bed... but he was like, "it's too high.  Let's go over there."  Poor baby doesn't get how good stand up sex is.  Oh well, even strong boys get lazy.

We started with foreplay.  I tried to explain the difference between a beckoning gesture and arbitrary finger bangs that just tear up my insides... he didn't get it.  I went down for a bit.  I'm not sure why he felt the need to tell me, but he did.  "Um, I'm circumcised."  Well, duh, um, so?  He wasn't very considerate about shoving my 6" mouth all the way down his 9" cock but I played along.

Seconds later he was telling me to get on.  I may be accommodating but I'm not always obedient.  I rolled on a condom and then assumed my prefered  position: Yay doggy!  I could tell he was disappointed, but oh well.  Again he wasn't very considerate about shoving his 9" cock all the way up my 6" vage, but I played along.  Seconds later I was laughing out loud about how abrupt that was.  I reassured him that it was ok.  I'm Krypotnite.  Most men succumb to my energy rather quickly.  "But that's not like me, I usually go for a long time." - yeah... most men say that too.

Yay!  I knew PA was in the house an I'd get to watch / participate in some playful flogging.  I led my "date" to the "library" and took a seat next to a couple who I knew through erotic writing sources.  The flogging had commenced.  My "date" just didn't get this scene.  He asked a couple times if I'd rather go play, but no, I didn't want to miss my turn.  "May I go check it out?" he asked nodding towards the palya area.  "Yes, go."  Anyway, I'd rather be sociable, chat and watch this scene than play the voyeur to a bunch of loving couples doing missionary.

Soon thereafter PA and the Mrs took a break to do their own sociable rounds.  Aw, man.

It wasn't long before I spotted my date wandering aimlessly and I decided he needed rescuing.  He looked suspiciously like a Friday night creepy single guy and I was afraid he'd get flagged / tossed.  I brought him back to the library to sit with me.  It wasn't long before he was begging for more action.  Well, he was pretty.  And he had already cum, so if he did get it up (young and strong as he was) maybe it would last longer this time around.  I jokingly told my friends that I would be back in 2 minutes...

And I was.

Seriously?!  Again I laughed.
      "Why are you laughing?!"
      "Why do you think?"

Ok - I was mean.  But I'm not planning on hooking up with this pretty young man again, so there's that.  I told him it was his turn to change the bedding.  When he took too long in returning I checked the locker room.  Yep, he'd left the building.

Yay!  back to the library just as PA was returning... Yes please.

I got up on the wooden cross and let him flog, paddle, crop, cane, pet and scrape me... Oh!  That claw burns nice!  He even treated me to some light hair pulling, internal massage (good boy, he knows how to beckon well) and tender heated bottom hugs, er, I mean rubs.  At one point he even reached around to cup my breasts.  Whoosh!  I go hot... mostly because he's forbidden fruit.

I got to play the whore, the sub, the lover, the kinster, the voyeur and the exhibitionist.  Yep, it was a good night all around.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel