Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: Her Fantasy Guy

Back To Topics
    • January 30, 2013 8:00:22 AM EST
    • Her Fantasy Guy

I always had a fantasy about seducing a young muscular hockey player…here’s my story.

At a CP dance at Sweet Cheeks last year I noticed a young & extremely hot,very attractive & very fit young guy with a beautiful blonde girl by his side.Watching him all night, I noticed he was quite shy. A young “newbie” girl was eyeing him & told me she wanted to dance with him, so being brave I introduced them & they danced. When the dance was over I was standing there watching & suddenly found myself dancing with him. I joked that he probably didn’t want to get stuck dancing with me (much older) but he insisted he enjoyed it.

Later that night at the famous Tony’s house party I bumped into my “friend”. He was leaning against a wall in the basement. I started talking to him about hockey & skating…he was so shy & sweet and hot I couldn’t stop talking to him. Next thing I know I couldn’t control myself & started rubbing my hands all over his firm chest. He didn’t seem to mind. Slowly he started rubbing me…we were leaning against the wall….I was so horny with anticipation…..gently kissing me he lifted my skirt and started rubbing my wetness…..he had me pinned against the wall in a room full of people but it felt like we were the only ones in the room. Slowly I unzipped his tight jeans & felt his firm hardness in my hand. Hands over my head he was pinning me tighter to the wall & thrusting against me…I could stand it no longer….I wanted him there & then. I grabbed his hand & went upstairs to a room. We were the only ones there & closed the door to ensure privacy…he was so shy….

He slowly removed his tight knit top to reveal those incredible muscles and smooth hard chest. As he stripped my clothes off I could not wait…I took his firm member in my mouth..it was so smooth & hard..I could have tasted him all night. Slowly he pushed me on the bed and tasted my every part…I tried to hold back & not scream too loud but could not control myself. I pushed him over and wanted to feel him inside me. I dominated over him & ran my hands all over his firm butt and muscular legs as I rode him with great pleasure. Soon he was thrusting on top of me …..as I screamed with pleasure…the most intense orgasm….as I starting coming he let go & groaned in pleasure. It was amazing I wanted more…..but I had to go…..

The next few weeks I was so horny just thinking of him I could never get enough…. I still relive the moment….

Till next time…hmmmmmmm

[This message has been edited by Sue]

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel