Club-Privé Forums General Bi-Choice
  • Topic: Resentments and bias against bi or maybi men

Back To Topics
    • January 30, 2013 8:43:21 AM EST
    • Resentments and bias against bi or maybi men

From what I have seen here and more often on other sites, in chat, ads, ( most frequently in ads ) , is an unreasoning bias against bi males, or even the hint of bi male activity.

What I’m referring to is the ad that goes something like this:

…. fem is bi-selective and male is ST8! NO absolutely NO bi or bi selective males!!

Usually the ad doesnt even make the obligatory ref to the single male not bein needed or some other slam. What it shows is that there are a lot of cpls out there that want nothing to do with a male , any male, that is or has been in the past, bi. Bi curious, bi selective, bi maybe, bi friendly etc etc.

I find this attitude in stark contrast to the otherwise open minded and liberal crowd we usually talk with. Frankly its a little worrying. It implies to me a certain hypocrisy thats unnerving to deal with. These are the same ppl that pant after the holy grail of single bi fem nympho cheerleader ( ourselves included ;) , it really leaves me wondering just where we stand with ppl in general.

Confusing to say the least, like my writing. Anyways, its a little spooky to see such a sharp divide, a firm and unyielding NO on the part of some ppl, and the traditional openess and tolerance of others. We arent a bi cpl, nor are we looking for one. But I can tell you, when looking for playmates, particularly online, its the tolerant open ones we will be contacting.

OH!! almost forgot. This is one of the few places that we HAVE seen intelligent mostly reasoning conversation about the whole issue. Hence , the reason for posting here, rather than elsewhere

• February 6, 2013 5:28:06 PM EST

Fortunatly there has been a huge increase in the number of BI couples and BI males that have come out of the closet in the last few years. Look into any BI chat room and you will find at least 25% of the guys there say stright on there profile but are always in the BI chatroom?? Still many BI curious but not ready to make it public yet. Stright women are  a minority in the lifestyle.

• February 15, 2013 1:56:50 PM EST

Danny here. I've been "out" as a Bi-Male for over 20 years. I actually came out with it on purpose as I was tired of the hypocrisy in the Swingers Community. I do like to shock. As most of us know, there is no more close-minded and hypocritical community like Swingers. It is a community of people who believe they are very open, but only as long as you are doing it their way!

When we started Swinging in the early 1980's, even Bisexual Women were in the minority as many of the older members in the scene were still into the "swapping" ideals of the 1970's and not the shared play. Our first Swing Club was actually split along the lines of Bi-Women and non-Bi with the Bi's in the minority. But as the older died out (okay, just joking) more and more women started experimenting and identifying as Bi. Now it's almost weird to find a straight women in the Lifestyle!

I see that happening now with the men. As I mentioned, I do come out long ago, and publicly people would not allow Bi-play, but privately, almost every militantly straight Swinger we knew admitted they were curious. My old joke was that I sucked more Straight cock than Bi or Gay! As more and more Bi men come forward and are accepted, I think you will see more actual Bi-play. Many clubs now are setting aside a couple of nights a month for Bi-Nights where both men and women can play as they like.

We play with anyone, be them Bi or straight, but the guys have to be accepting. If they aren't, we don't want them around ;)

• The following users say thanks to Jill for this useful post:
    • April 25, 2013 6:24:04 PM EDT

Jill, that's one of Woody Allan's great one liners.

• August 2, 2013 5:55:57 PM EDT

Yes, yes I agree that most of us want to watch bi play. Sometimes our Sunday Tea dances brought out some bi males that danced & gently fondled each other on the infamous dance floor. Everyone else lined the edge of the dance floor. You could feel the sexual energy real good that night.

In light of what CarolDanny said, we were lucky to play the voyeur that night.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel