Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
  • Topic: nba jerseys under $20 Picture Perfect Twerking in Bathtubs

Back To Topics
    • October 15, 2014 9:01:01 PM EDT
    • nba jerseys under $20 Picture Perfect Twerking in Bathtubs

When last we left off, everyone was headed their separate ways after our delicious rehearsal dinner ended. Remember when I booked my hotel room and made a big deal about how excited I was to take a bath and relax the night before my wedding? Me too. I’d been looking forward to it for months.

But first, I had to spend some QT with my gal pals!

All of my bridesmaids (except for SILs/BMs Boys and Cupcake who were staying far away) came to my giant suite, and we just hung out, old school sleepover style. BM Yer Welcome had made a pit stop to the grocery store on the way home and purchased what I fondly call the “family size” bottle of wine,nba jerseys under $20, so we cracked it open and made a few toasts to love, life, and laughter.

I had packed along a DVD player because I knew I wanted to watch wedding themed rom-coms, but unbeknownst to me, our suite included a DVD player with the ginormous television. It took about 45 minutes to figure the thing out, but once we did,nba jerseys under $20, we all chatted while watching reciting all the words to Bridesmaids,NFL New York Jets Nike Platinum Jersey, 27 Dresses, and Bride Wars. At about midnight, BM Hamster, BM Twerk,cheap nike nfl jerseys womens, and MOH JJ retired to their rooms, leaving BM FUN., BM Yer Welcome, and BM Mom behind to keep the party going.

By this point, I had had about 718 glasses of wine throughout the day, and I was feeling a bit…tipsy. Obviously, this meant it was time to take my much anticipated bath. And then something funny happened. My bath reality was very, very different from my bath inspiration.

Bath inspiration:

Image via msn lifestyle

Bath reality:

That would be BM Yer Welcome, me, and BM FUN. in the bathtub. With the jets on. Not pictured is BM Mom who was taking the photo while shaking her groove thang to old school Britney Spears.

Here I was lecturing Cam all month about how he couldn’t get that drunk the night before and he had to be asleep at a reasonable time and he could not be hungover on our wedding day,cheap nfl jerseys with fast shipping. You know what he did all night? He worked on his vows and “reflected” on our upcoming marriage.

I twerked in a bathtub with my best friends while drinking out of pink Solo cups and singing Miley Cyrus songs. Not. Quite. The. Same. It was so awesome though, y’all. I will never forget this as long as I live.

Somewhere around 3:30 AM, I made it to bed, complete with wet hair. Perfect combo for an early wake-up, huh?

You know what they say about the best laid plans!

How did you spend the night before your wedding?

Previously on Picture Perfect

I beg you to take mental pictures so you don’t forget everything like I did We hit the road for Charleston but not after putting out our new initial doormat! We eat seafood on the waterfront, and party in the USA on top of a hotel. We get our nails did and play with a bidet Cam surprises me with the most romantic thing of all time Our rehearsal dinner is a hit—complete with a custom groom’s cake for Cam! Tags: bridesmaidcharlestonpicturesrecap BLOGGER Mrs. Camera Location: Charlotte, NC/Charleston, SC Occupation: Physician Assistant Wedding Date: September 2013 Venue: The Island House, Charleston, SC --> Related Posts Picture Perfect: Shake Your Groove Thang04/17/14 @ 5:21 am Picture Perfect: Chow Time03/27/14 @ 5:38 am Picture Perfect: Love You Madly04/02/14 @ 8:44 am Picture Perfect: The Other Photos05/20/14 @ 2:55 pm 相关的主题文章:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel