Club-Privé Forums General Bi-Choice
  • Topic: nba jerseys under $20 Firsts and Lasts

Back To Topics
    • October 15, 2014 9:03:35 PM EDT
    • nba jerseys under $20 Firsts and Lasts

Friday was the first Valentines Day I spent with Shamrock, although it almost didn’t happen. (Last year he was traveling,nba jerseys under $20, so I got flowers at work.) This year, he had a 6:00am flight out of SFO back to Chicago. Except it got cancelled. And he get rebooked on a 5:00pm flight the NEXT day. Luckily,nba jerseys made in china, after several hours on the phone (he found out the flight was cancelled when he got up in the middle of the night and glanced at his phone), he was able to get rebooked on a flight four hours later,cheap nike nfl jerseys womens, making it home with a bit of time to spare before a Valentine’s dinner out.

Oh, and a cute little gift:

The Newlyweds Book of Firsts via Amazon

We love answering question books and the like (truth: we suck at talking about things, so having a format is really helpful), so this was a perfect gift.

And another first—I met some Bees!

Photo courtesy of Mrs. Campfire, taken by our waitress

The Campfires were in town for Valentines Day so we met up for brunch on Saturday along with the Bacons & the Treasures. Shamrock was still tired from trying to get back home (and doesn’t really like larger groups) so I went alone,cheap jerseys free shipping, but it was so much fun to meet some bees! Mrs. Panda was supposed to be there as well, but her flight was rescheduled-for Tuesday. :/

And in not-so-nostalgic last, I filed taxes as single for the last time. Actually, Shamrock completed and filed my taxes for me (yesssss)—he finished them a few weeks ago, but was waiting on one last form that didn’t come out until February 15.

What did you do for Valentines day? Anyone else have their schedule scrambled by the weather?

Tags: chicago BLOGGER Mrs. Clover Location: Chicago Occupation: HS Math Teacher Wedding Date: June 2014 Venue: Fourth Presbyterian Church, Chicago,NFL Philadelphia Eagles Nike Platinum Jersey, IL & Cheney Mansion, Oak Park, IL --> Related Posts Schools Out For Summer06/17/14 @ 5:14 am A Castle to Stay and a Castle to Visit03/28/14 @ 11:13 am Bearing Signs03/25/14 @ 12:47 pm Going Green03/17/14 @ 9:22 am 相关的主题文章:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel