Club-Privé Forums General Entertainment
  • Topic: new nfl jerseys Nigeria overwhelms Haiti in U-17 World Cup

Back To Topics
    • October 25, 2014 2:36:07 AM EDT
    • new nfl jerseys Nigeria overwhelms Haiti in U-17 World Cup

LAGOS, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- Nigeria retained its 100 percent record in Group D of the ongoing FIFA Under-17 World Cup in South Korea, with a 4-1 victory over Haiti in Jeju on Saturday.

A brace from Macauley Chrisantus and Sheriff Isa helped the Eaglets to a fine victory over the plucky Haitians, who will nonetheless return home with their heads held high after another hardworking performance,new nfl jerseys, Lagos-based newspapers reported.

For Haiti's coach Jean Yves Labaze, it was a difficult match against a very strong team,discount kate spade bag made in china, which he said is favorites to win the championship. "Obviously, we are disappointed after the defeat tonight,Kate Spade Outlet, but we can return home with our heads held high. It was avery difficult match against a very strong team."

"But we take home a lot of good memories: it's been wonderful to participate at a FIFA World Cup and we have gained a lot of experience from it which hopefully will stand us in good stead for the future," he said.

For Nigeria coach, Yemi Tella, it was pleasing maintaining 100 percent records, in a difficult group. "It was very pleasing to win all of our three matches in a very difficult group,cheap nfl jerseys, that's probably the most pleasing aspect of the performance.

He said: "It was a match in which all of the team contributed. We have a high calibre of player in this team, all of our players are strong and there are no weak players - that's what people saw today. I'm very pleased with the way our strikers are scoring goals. I hope we continue to score and more goals throughout this tournament, so that we can eventually win it."

So far Chrisantus has scored five goals,authentic nfl jerseys cheap, and the player believes he would merge the competition highest goal scorer. "I am really enjoying playing in this tournament. The coach says that we are the best young players in Nigeria and I think that we are the best.

Meanwhile France picked the second ticket in Group D after coming from behind to beat Japan 2-1. The Japanese now must wait to see if they will make it through on best losers platform.

相关的主题文章:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel