Club-Privé Forums General Sex Workers
  • Topic: Yesterday afternoon

Back To Topics
    • October 28, 2014 5:49:09 PM EDT
    • Yesterday afternoon

Hao Yun, new opening ceremony of the popular king

"students already know my name, for, I called Hao Yun, I think we can learn in Southeast University, is also a dividend of sweat, is also a kind of good luck!" Yesterday afternoon,jordan spizike, Southeast University in 2012 freshmen in the opening ceremony, as a new representative of the London Olympics 4× 200 m freestyle bronze medalist Haoyun it with his new classmates Hello,tiffany verona, field countless cheers.

why east? Hao Yun said, the athlete needs to have the deeper education in behavior and thought,air jordan homme, "Southeast University 110 years >

Speak

star treatment

"if you ask me,parfum abercrombie, at this moment,hollister, what feelings I have,moncler, I want to say is Thanksgiving,air max outlet, when our parents carrying luggage,basket jordan femme, sit on the train,air max pas hcer, from afar,abercrombie & fitch, to accompany us to campus to help us to make all the arrangements,abercrombie, we watch their backs away, is filled with dismay and moved. But we are not alone, because we are together,air jordan 11, with the teacher's guidance, friendship warm." On the same day, Southeast University freshmen are military training, many freshmen have disappointed for the first time away from home sad,chaussures jordan, this paragraph of word Haoyun seems to set off students homesick complex and vision for the future,tiffany collane, the scene was silent.

speech

yesterday is Haoyun first came to the big east campus, talk about college life, speech, he is full of longing. "Sometimes the game is often arranged in the university campus, but this time as a student to walk in their own school campus, and feel very different,scarpe hogan, I hope to have the opportunity to feel the University life." Walk down the podium Haoyun, modern express reporters face.

"and Sun Yang swim Hao Yun is now opening ceremony!" Yesterday afternoon, Southeast University electrical engineering freshman girls Lin Yuxing texted in Ningxia mother. The opposite the podium at the 17 year old Hao Yunzheng humorously with his new classmates to share his experiences at the beginning of semester.

Olympic bronze players University report principal please eat courses tailored to

"students already know my name, my name is Hao Yun,louboutin, carry on, luck luck, the name sounds very interesting,air max homme, very happy, I think we can learn in Southeast University, is also a dividend of sweat,air jordan pas cher, is also a kind of good luck!" Stand on the rostrum Haoyun, dressed in an Olympic sportswear, his playful opening remarks immediately causes the scene laughter applause numerous teachers and students.

"I am a professional swimmer, from the age of five, every moment of life I and swimming 'tied' together. I'm swimming is the original 'physical fitness', at that time ignorant young I,abercrombie lyon, with the hopes of parents,hollister uk, with a little ignorant, unknowingly, when 11 years old then embarked on a career swimming' Hayward'." For their own growth experience, Haoyun ease.

curriculum tailored, headmaster please eat

相关的主题文章: tourism resort town of Mei Rui Baer while skiing is currently in France Grenoble hospital (Wang Wen) news link > more about the default value of news Fabio Coentrao into the starting 11. 5 minutes later, we have very high hopes for this year." is interesting, in addition to the attending hospital held two conference.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel