Club-Privé Forums General Newbies! Start here!
  • Topic: Ask away.

Back To Topics
    • February 1, 2013 9:14:17 AM EST
    • Ask away.

We were all 'newbies' once. There will be a lot of questions, even after you have been there and done it for a while. Come to this forum to ask anything. There are no silly questions. I have been in the lifestyle for 15 years and I am sure there are others who will read your post and pipe in with their own opinions or experience on the topic.

• February 1, 2013 10:28:24 PM EST
    • Ask away.

As newbies we have no idea how to approach people or where to find people who are into the lifestyle besides websites such as this or swingers clubs. My fiance and I are looking for sexy bbw's who are into the lifestyle and if there are bbw theme nights? Can you possibly lend a helping hand?

• February 2, 2013 7:38:23 AM EST
    • Ask away.

We have found private parties to be one of the best places to approach people. It's a different comfort level in a small crowd.

Finding them isn't that hard to do if you are already using websites. They are often posted on them.  Another alternative is to get into a lifestyle chat room, start the topic and use results from that. 

You mentioned BBW's who are into the lifestyle as your primary choice at the moment. Are you in the Toronto area? If so, try Menage a Quatre (also known as M4) on Lakeshore. Last time we were there, there were numerous single BBW's. Approaching people could be as simple as saying "Hi" and then have a question ready to ask (like you did here) as an ice breaker to conversation.

• March 3, 2013 2:44:34 AM EST
    • Ask away.

I have also found house parties a great way to meet BBW's as many feel more comfortable in a home situation then in a club (meat markets don't often appeal to them) I have also found it much easier to chat myself at house parties then clubs as you don't have to battle the loud music and usually the host of the party will gladly introduce you to the right people if you give them a hint of what you are looking for!

Kimmies Party - Realize Your Fantasies

• March 5, 2013 12:57:57 PM EST
    • Ask away.

when can a guy meet ladies at the club house? is there a fee ? how much is the fee?

• April 26, 2014 2:53:53 PM EDT
    • Ask away.

Thanks for this site.

I've recently moved to Montreal from the UK. Back in the UK, i was very active in the swinging scene. However, since moving here, it seems things aren't as active? Maybe i'm looking in the wrong places. the few people i have contacted have turned out to be dreamers who wouldn't follow through.

I particularly enjoy private meets, gangbangs, house parties, swingers clubs and dogging when it is warm. Any help, especially for the area of Montreal (as i don't drive) would be greatly appreciated.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel