Club-Privé Forums General The Funny Bone!
  • Topic: don't put your phone

Back To Topics
    • November 22, 2014 11:40:22 PM EST
    • don't put your phone

eight one road police station area of jurisdiction has much home bank outlets,sac vanessa bruno pas cher, according to a recent period of time usually happens in public was money fraud events, eight one road police station with several bank branches within the jurisdiction of a good call, met the older citizens inexplicable mail a larger number of money, the best informed the police to help identify. Yesterday 13 when, Zhang Shuhai police received the alarm, within the jurisdiction of a bank branch new Tun, a woman to be in a trance, large sums of money to go to the mail, Zhang Shuhai.

Wang Xiaomei source: Peninsula morning paper published: October 13, 2010

"they also taught me, if the bank staff asked what I get money and money, said to do something urgent, the other side also said that this is something I have a secret, can't tell anyone,hollister uk, if the leak to judge me punishment". Speaking of which, Jiang women faltered, reluctant to each other contact told Zhang Shuhai, after much work,hogan sito ufficiale, Zhang Shuhai and claims to the Beijing City Public Security Bureau, the man spoke, heard the other male outgoing telephone voice, no more talk, hurriedly hung up the phone. At this time, Jiang's women began, "I'm going to Cary 30000 yuan one-time money to each other,air max pas cher, now I really silly, how can we trust them?" Jiang women very regret.

eight one road police station responsible person said that the police will continue to remind the area of the bank outlets staff duties, continue to increase type >

to the report of the bank,wholesale nfl jerseys, under the guidance of the staff, Zhang Shuhai saw a nearly 60 years old women are busy take money, she professes to surname Jiang,moncler outlet, 58, near the Changchun road in Xigang district. "At 9 this morning, I received a man phoned to say to people, and asked my name, I said I surnamed Jiang ah, the other said is looking for me, the man said overdraft 7000 yuan of one of my bank card, the other side is claiming the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau, suggested I if unknown matters please dial '9', and say 'I am a court, don't put your phone,piumini moncler, I shall give you the contact of a specific case'. Then the other party will call to turn to a few people, the last section chief says' you name a total of 7 overdraw,mulberry outlet, a total of about 3000000, we have made ready for your arrest warrant, in the country,wholesale cheap nfl jerseys, also said that in order to facilitate the handling of cases, will need to my property and bank deposit seal and then ask me how much the bank card and the amount of money,air max pas che soldes, let me be the deposit out,air max, do a current card number to tell each other. Let me to places from the bank 30 meters to give him a call, the phone will always start don't close. I am very afraid, this is not ready to take out money, and then notify the other party." Jiang said the woman.

eight one road police station area of jurisdiction has much home bank outlets, according to a recent period of time usually happens in public was money fraud events, eight one road police station with several bank branches within the jurisdiction of a good call, met the older citizens inexplicable mail a larger number of money, notify the police to help identify the best. Yesterday 13 when, Zhang Shuhai police received the alarm, within the jurisdiction of a bank branch new Tun, a woman to be in a trance,doudoune moncler soldes, large sums of money to go to the mail, Zhang Shuhai.

相关的主题文章: development and look forward to" the UN Conference on sustainable development of side 16 days held in Rio, attracted many participants, NGO organizations and the media attention.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel