Club-Privé Forums General Erotic Stories
  • Topic: u0O2 ugg icV zBHw

Back To Topics
    • November 24, 2014 11:10:21 AM EST
    • u0O2 ugg icV zBHw

Hongfa mine auction has not been carried out, restructuring Hengyuan mine, also officially began operation Hengyuan mine though the smallest of the three coal mines, a coal mine, however, it is the most formidable of a coal mine, coal mine, almost a dominance, and manage mine, to take the management of water out in a manner similar to Kang, is a totally authoritarian style of management,http://7coqheron.com/, with high-pressure policy to suppress workers, meanwhile, also has some regulatory signs NHL Cases Lianghe coal, coal encouraged the informant, said that for those who denounce some wrongdoing, there is a reward.

Enter liquidation phase, Liu Gang personally admitted to the coal mines, coal mines Hengyuan away from the county for almost fifty kilometers, Nike Cases if you do not live in the coal mine, what happened to drive past, is not an easy thing, at the same time Oakley Cases also strengthened the power of xxx organs, but, in order to cause the coal mine areas less attention, not mine has a larger reactor, Oakley Cases so many SWAT makeup became clerks, mixed in staff. Liquidation of assets assessment, but it is the mine personnel and a lot of dispute occurred, assets, personnel mines, many aspects are considered to assess the value is too high, which, Liu Gang is basically maintained the liquidation team views, opinions Oakley Cases naturally want to maintain the asset liquidation team, do not say Oakley Cases is head of the restructuring group, the evaluation of these evaluators, in fact, precisely executed Oakley Cases policies.

Willow County, Oakley Cases intangible assets, how to assess a one hundred thirty million, which is not too high a number ? Mikawa mine also only evaluate one hundred million. Asset valuation to the third day, the mine 's deputy mine assist asset liquidation in a good country to once again found Liu Gang, coal party leaders participate in the auction can not participate in liquidation of assets, in a good country that became a deputy mine coal mine areas the person in charge. In mine, intangible assets with scale, though there is a certain relationship, but not a large-scale, brand value is high, this Hengyuan mine, all mine on training county boundary, the reputation of the best in a coal mine, coal strict management, order was the best, and has the best staff, the quality of coal mine output is also the best, high external evaluation, although the yield is less than three rivers coal, however, the influence of the brand, the greater Que Shibi Mikawa mine many, mine evaluation of intangible assets one hundred thirty million, it is also highly appreciated Oakley Cases mine managers and recognition not.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel