Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
  • Topic: or some more professional problems

Back To Topics
    • December 4, 2014 3:36:38 AM EST
    • or some more professional problems

in the exhibition site, a lot of visitors experience the intelligent TV,air max one pas cher, intelligent home devices equipped with small I robot. The user only needs to simply say to myself,cheap nfl jerseys, can be removed all the complex process, direct all done. Small I robot for language recognition ability is very strong. The user just say "too dark",moncler pas cher, little I will help you to turn on the light; just say want to watch the channel, little I will help you turn the TV automatically switch to the specified channel; users say: I was hungry,mulberry sale, it will recommend the hotel to you. The reporter understands, the price of a robot that will be within 10000 yuan.

Intelligent home

at present, small I has jiangqiaozhen agency >

small I stunning audience

Oriental Network reporter Jie Min reported on November 5th: today, 2014 China International Industry Fair into the extension of second days, the venue is still bustling, highlight continuously. Reporters on the scene saw, "the annual exhibition of the robot star" this year still stealing.

intelligent community

The

I as a small robot developers xshanghai Zhizhen Network Technology Co., Ltd. vice president Mei Li told reporters, solid small I next year will take the lead in the service field of bank,woolrich outlet bologna, supermarket, hospital put into use, undertake on-site customer service a Q and guide function.

currently, China Merchants Bank Customer Service Day only micro letter end there is interactive the amount of about 800000, of which 95% are tailored by small I intelligent customer service robot robot interaction bearing, in huge amount, answer accuracy can reach 90%.

exhibition site visitors, communication attempt and solid small I. Whether it is a dance, sing a song,hogan outlet, a story,nfl jerseys, or some more professional problems, robot can immediately understand and respond. After receiving the command cannot be performed when the robot is not foolishly not to react, but humanity shook his head.

it is reported that in addition to the exhibition project, small I robot is still actively promote the intelligence development of community service, in 104 communities in Shanghai street or speak to build community internet intelligent interactive cloud services platform.

and now, with the application of the field of small I robot continues to expand,piumini moncler outlet, and the patterns of industry continues to mature,jordan pas cher, the entity service robot embedded intelligent robot core has the ability to put into use.

intelligent

in the W5 innovation technology,mulberry outlet uk, the entity robot two shape just "Adorable" attracted great attention, entity version of this is a small I robot. Small I robot as early as we know is his inner core: by intelligent cloud services platform in support of the "soft" chip. Intelligent Cloud users can interface provided by the cloud service platform,mulberry sale, intelligent interactive quiz, speech recognition. Small I inner core fusion Natural Language Processing, knowledge management,hollister outlet, data analysis, cloud computing and so on a number of artificial intelligence technology, the first Chinese cloud services platform belongs to intelligent robot.

service

entity

相关的主题文章: Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, leather goods, Tang Qingfu had originally planned to go to the hospital to visit a colleague, brought in front of Tang Qingfu until the report.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel