Club-Privé Forums General Swingles Corner
This topic has been closed.
  • Topic: Experiences Good or BAD

Back To Topics
    • March 2, 2013 9:20:47 AM EST
    • Experiences Good or BAD

Time for a poll of sorts, everyone is invited to play. So now that I may or may not have your attention let me ask you this. How did you get involved in this lifestyle choice? Was it by an ex,present spouse, or just decided that you wanted to go and see if all these 'Swingers" were indeed real? Ok single guys wait your turn, I know probably within a shadow of a doubt why you went Tongue out.. So the questions are 1-Why did you get into. 2-Has it met all your expectations. and 3 Would you recommend it to someone else? Ok single guys you can now answer. Ok and to further pop your bubbles, not everyone is a "Ken & Barbie"type The vast of number of lifestylers are "NORMAL" people that want to expand their circle of friends, and add some ZingLaughing. So if that is why you joined this fantastic group then I suggest you share whatever you are smoking so we all can enjoy. Looking forward to all your replies.......

• March 2, 2013 8:17:52 PM EST

Well Debilynn we do, and the more pleasure the better. Though unfortunately life gets in the way. I thank you for your input.....Laughing

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 2, 2013 8:18:09 PM EST
    • March 4, 2013 7:40:14 PM EST

We got introduced to the lifestyle by one of our friends, we attended adult lifestyle clubs with them, and after a few visits we decided we wanted to "try it out" it has brought us closer then ever, we communicate more, not just about the lifestyle but about everyday life. Over all the lifestyle as met our expectations, and specking of expectations, when we go out to club events and parties, we go without any expectations of something happening, if we meet people and something happens great if not, there is always next weekend... I would recommend the lifestyle to anyone who is not the jealous type and in a strong committed relationship. If you are entering the life style to fix something this is not the forum to do it in. We have been in the life style about 10 yrs now, the last 3 yrs we took some time off, now we are back.

P.S we have been married for 21 yrs

M and T

• March 4, 2013 11:34:47 PM EST

Hey M & T thanks for stopping by and talking to us about what and how you go into it. Now you sound like it was a great and a positive thing for the both of you. Fantastic, and I hear you about the need for a very strong bond between you and your other. I have personally seen too many couples go the way of the DoDo Bird because of the lifestyle, and I do stress that to anyone of my friends that wants and asks about it. We too took time off, to many of lifes stresses and daily family duties. That and way too many players, seems like a cycle that they mate like bunnies and come out of the woodwork. Then after awhile you get mostly sane people backSmile

• March 5, 2013 3:05:34 PM EST

Hey Cbandit

I so hear you on the players and sane people..... we have had our share of both......  I am hoping this time around we have the sane people cycle.....   

Chat soon

M and T 

• March 8, 2013 8:56:53 AM EST

Tongue out Hopefully that cycle will be yours, this big old world is sure off tilt. I still believe that if the government can figure out how to tax having a fantastic wet and slippery timeInnocent we are all done.

• March 16, 2013 10:07:47 AM EDT

Hmmm Ok I think it is time to close this ine off and then take some time to cum up with, err sorry come up with a new subject.

• March 16, 2013 10:08:20 AM EDT

Hmmm Ok I think it is time to close this post off and then take some time to cum up with, err sorry come up with a new subject.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel