Club-Privé Forums General Fetishes and Turn-Ons
  • Topic: DOGGING

Back To Topics
    • March 11, 2013 2:52:36 PM EDT
    • DOGGING

Hello everyone this forum is for people who love to go dogging. .please share some local spots where you like to go doggin.please don't be specfic, we don't wish to attract people you dont want there (cops hahaha).

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 11, 2013 3:26:20 PM EDT
    • March 11, 2013 3:32:17 PM EDT
    • DOGGING

You definitely could use an editor. But thanks for the posting. Here I was thinking you were going to tell us a hot story about the last time you were out dogging. I did some minor editing to your posting hope you don't mind. I haven't figured out to edit the title of your posting But promise to change the DOOGIN title to the better known DOGGING

• April 23, 2013 10:43:53 AM EDT
    • DOGGING

I'm not much into doogin' myself but I've stumbled upon it...

There were two other cars here as well. Both had occupants. One appeared to simply be waiting, probably for a student. The other car was running and the windows were completely steamed up. It wasn't that cold out, she thought and a naughty idea came to mind. Dogging - She knew there was a subculture of it in the city, having seen the postings for such events online, but she'd never knowingly stumbled upon it until now. Perhaps the first car was an observer?

They opted to take a stroll into the woods rather than linger here. As they picked their way along a springtime muddy trail she shared her hypothesis about the two cars. "No!" he said incredulously.

"Yep. Apparently this sort of gathering is a lot more common than you might think. Not really my cup of tea, but to each their own." Besides, who was she to sit in judgment of strangers in a car while she, herself, was eagerly making her way through the brush for some naughty upside a tree action?

hehehe... read more

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel